questions

Nope. This is not an update. Sorry :(

I just wanted to ask my readers a few questions to help me with the rewrite and future paths for After the Crash. I really appreciate your answers, but please be brutally honest. It'll help me in the long run - also some of these questions are really random! Please answer inline to the question. *end of waffle*

1) Thoughts on After the Crash?

2) What was your favourite bit about the book?

3) What was your least favourite bit about the book?

4) On a scale of 1-10, how was the grammar in this book?

5) If this book became a hardback *prays*, would you purchase it?

6) Would you read it if it became a paid story? (just for me - it's not gonna become a paid story for now)

7) Would you read the rewrite of this book?

8) Tag any editors you know here :)

9) Would you read a spin-off of the book? Shurphy?

10) What would you rate the first draft of the book on a scale of 1-10?

Thank you guys! Also, thank you for all the support you have given me. Also, I hope to have the rewrite here and uploaded on Wattpad by the 2020 Wattys, if not earlier. I'm also taking a brief break from uploading all my other books and thinking up a killer storyline for my murder mystery 'Reunion.'

Meanwhile....here are some other books to check out....

'It ends in tragedy.' - -idlehearts

Reunion - @cherrytree48