Chapter 8

Jai's POV

"Smile" said the girls mother.

I finished signing a girls photo and the next girl rolls up. She was small with brown hair and a large smile."

"Hello, what's your name?" I smiled.

"Ellie" She replied.

My heart skipped a beat at the sound of that name. Ellie. She probably hated me because I'm such a dick.

Beau nudged me and I snapped back to reality.

"I saw you with a pretty blonde girl at a theme park the other day." she spoke sweetly.

"Oh, um did you?" I replied awkwardly.

"Yes, is she your girlfriend?"

I laughed a little bit trying to sound less awkward.

"No, she's not"

"Well she should be." She said warmly.

"Oh, thanks, that's cute." Was all I can manage to say.

"You look cute together. You like her don't you?"

I couldn't believe I was hearing this from a fan, who looked about 12.

"Uh..."

"Well" She continued. "I can tell you can, but don't worry, I won't tell" She whispered and winked at me.

I faked a smile and she moved on to Beau.

That was weird.

An hour had passed and it was my lunch break. I look down at my phone, no texts from Ellie. I sighed. She definitely hated me.

"Well Hi" One of the fans said, slapping her hand down on the table. "Make this one out to the bitch you lied to" She snapped. I look up. Ellie. Shit.

Ellie's POV

"Make this one out to the bitch you lied to" I snapped at Jai. All the boys turned to look.

"Ellie! Please let me explain" He started.

"Save it Jai, I don't want to listen to your bullshit. I can't believe you lied to me!"

"Technically he didn't lie to you, he just didn't tell you." One of the boys said, I think it was Daniel.

"Skip, stay out please." Jai demanded.

Daniel put his hands up as if to surrender and returned to what he was doing.

Jai got up and dragged me to the side by the hand. I tried to get away but he was too strong.

"Ellie I had to! I wanted to protect you!"

"Protect me from what?!"

"The paparazzi! The fans! Hating me! If people found out we were dating I would get endless shit, and so would you, people hating, Hollywood trying to change everything and ruin our relationship, and you not wanting to know me because of my fame." Jai spoke quickly.

"You wouldn't have hurt me! You only have because you kept this from me! I thought you liked me Jai, but clearly not enough because you kept this from me." I spoke with tears in my eyes.

Jai's POV

"Ellie, you don't understand! I do like you! I really really REALLY like you! I kept it so you wouldn't get hurt!"

"Well look what happened. Goodbye Jai." She spoke, her voice shaky and weak, turning around and walking off.

"Ellie wait!" I tried to run after her, but I was pulled back by my twin.

"Let her go bro. Give her a few days to cool off then try to talk to her." Luke explained.

He was right. I couldn't believe this. It was all my fault.

Please if you like it :)

-Lili❤️