1

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Gabby honey you have to get up and walk around." I hear dads voice and I keep my head in my pillows.

"Gabriella please for me. Please I'm scared that you aren't moving." I hear his voice and I sit up. I place my foot that is extremely cold onto the ground. I press my hands on the side of my bed and I slowly push my body up. I sink back onto my bed moments later and I sigh.

"Can you get Craw for me please?" I whisper and I keep my head down. I sense his retreating figure and a few minutes later I hear Crawford.

"Gabs you okay?" He asks and I shake my head.

"What do you need?" He sits down next to me and I take a deep breath.

"My meds." I point to my desk across the room and he nods.

"How do you feel?"

"Like shit. Dad wants me up, so I am up, but my body can't handle this. My cancer is too advanced for this." I shake my head and he brings over my pills. I grab my glass of water and I swallow them.

"It's gonna be hard walking around after barely getting up all week. It's be easier in a minute. Stretch out."

"Can you grab my socks?" I ask and he nods. I pull on my knee high socks and I stand up slowly. I stench a I take a deep breath.

"Okay I'm good." I walk downstairs slowly and I see Nate.

"Hey baby sis." He comes over to me and hugs me.

"Hey." I laugh and dad looks at me.

"How do you feel?"

"Um okay." I shrug.

"Don't lie Gabby. Dad she said she feels horrible, so don't listen to her." Craw walks past me and I go over to the kitchen counter and I take a seat.

"So what do I have to do today?" I ask.

"You have to go do something, anything."

"It's the summer. Let me sleep."

"Yeah absolutely not. Go somewhere, maybe the park or anything other than your bedroom."

"I'll go to see Jason." I stand up and I walk to the front door and next door to Jason's.

"Okay that's a shock seeing Ella in our house." Jason comes over to me and kisses my head.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I just got punched in the face." I laugh and he smiles.

"Beautiful." We walk to the kitchen where I see uncle Mikey and Ash.

"Hey guys." I smile and they look shocked.

"Did your dad finally get you out of bed?"

"Well yesterday he told me that if I didn't try to get out of bed that he would take away my debit cards for another week."

"But it's your debit card." Ash laughs.

"Yeah well he tricked me into thinking that, so I'm here."

"Good now how has the cancer been?"

"Horrible. It's cancer you idiot." I roll my eyes and Jason places a hand on my back.

"She's a little bitchy today. Excuse her." He explains and I sigh.

"My bad. Being nineteen with cancer sucks especially when you used to be a singer who toured around. Then I'm also alone living with my parents while Nate and Craw are in college. My dad has horrible jokes and choice in movies."

"Hey you're dad has the same taste in thats stuff as us." Mikey whines.

"Exactly. It sucks." I laugh.

"So how has everyone been?" I smile.

"I'm good." Mikey shrugs.

"And I'm good too." Ash nods.

"And I think you know how I am." Jason smiles and I nod.

"Okay enough of your dumb love go away." Mikey groans and Jason picks me up.

"Fine." I laugh and Jason walks with me up to his room.

"So you just got back from New York. How has it been?" I ask him.

"I love it."

"I wish I was there with you."

"But you aren't because eventually you will be."

"Jason you love New York and I know you would rather live there than here."

"But you're here and I'm going wherever you go."

"The only reason I'm here is the cancer. If I could follow you I would, but I can't and I'm upset about that."

"Baby don't be so upset."

"No because I'm the one keeping you here and I know you don't wanna be here."

"You're right I don't. I hate it here." He laughs.

"But I would sacrifice this for you." He holds my hand and I sigh.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, but come on and get better soon so we can move out of this place."

"And move where?"

"I say wherever you want."

"London." I laugh.

"Or Paris. We could have little French speaking babies." I smile and he nods.

"I would love that."

"And how about we travel for a little? Like before we do anything like settle down, we travel the world together."

"Yeah I think that would be awesome. Or maybe we could be on a show like the Amazing Race."

"Or survivor." I laugh.

"You're already a survivor. Plus you couldn't handle a day in the desert or forest."

"Okay that's true, but wouldn't it be funny to think about?"

"It is." He nods and I run my hand through his hair.

"You know I love you right?" I smile.

"Yes I now you do. I also love you."

"Even with my beanie wearing head?"

"Even with your bald shiny head." He takes my hat off and I laugh.

"Okay that's a confidence booster baby."

"I know it is. Anyway how do you think Nate and Craw are?"

"They seem good, but Nate is a little off. He said he wanted to quit college and dad got angry."

"Why would he want to quit?"

"He wants to be there for me."

"Well that's nice of him."

"More like dumb." I sigh.

"Well what was he going to school for?"

"I don't actually know. I think medical school."

"And what about Craw?"

"Definitely something with a lot of money and not much work." I respond while thinking.

"So a male prostitute."