2

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Dad?" I walk into Cal's house and I look for my target.

"Yeah what's up?" I hear him and I walk toward the kitchen.

"I want my credit cards and debit cards back." I laugh and he nods.

"Why?"

"Because they're mine. I also wanted to do some stuff and I need my money to do that stuff."

"What stuff?"

"I'm gonna take up knitting." I laugh.

"No I am doing some redecorating in my room. It's been the same since I was fourteen." I shrug.

"So what is it gonna look like?"

"Pretty." I smile.

"Okay great description, now I think somebody wants to talk to you." My dad points out and I raise an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Go stop by our house." Dad smiles.

"Okay thanks. Also I want my cards." I stick out my hand and he grabs his wallet. He takes out my cards and hands them to me.

"Thank you." I smile and I walk out of the house and to my car. I drive down the block and to my house. I go inside and I see Pete. I walk into his arms and he kisses my head.

"How are you?" I ask.

"I'm great. I'm here and that was the last time I would be back over seas." He smiles and I sigh.

"I've been waiting to hear that for a while now." I bite my lip and I look down.

"So how have you been?"

"Cancer is still here, but it's getting better and that's a nice thing to know."

"What about Nate and Craw?"

"Still look the same and still act the same."

"So I should be worried?"

"Eh if I'm still here, you can handle them." I laugh and I walk upstairs with him. I throw my keys on my desk and I put my cards in my wallet.

"So the room is still the exact same?" he laughs and I sigh.

"Yes and I am actually online shopping right this minute to change it."

"I'm helping." He laughs and I nod. I pull out my laptop and I start searching for ideas.

"Any woman ideas?" I ask him.

"What?"

"Any girls in mind?" I ask and he laughs.

"I think I would date somebody who is accepting of my weird family and the extended family that comes along with me. I also need somebody who has a nice personality."

"So have fun finding that. Nobody but people in our family can deal with our family. That's why I'm with Jason and Nate is still with Felicity."

"Yeah that's still working?" He wonders and I nod.

"Yeah and they seem to love each other, so I'll route it on."

"I will too. Now let's see what you're doing with your room." I nod and I start scrolling through Pinterest and every other inspirational website that keeps you on for hours.

"How about that one?" Pete asks and I I shrug.

"Not really me." I explain and I keep scrolling.

"Got it." I smile and I clap.

"What?" He asks.

"This one." I point to the picture and he smiles.

"I like it too." He nods and I start my online shopping experience.

"You buy stuff extremely fast." He laughs.

"Yeah well when you can't go out and shop at a mall, you learn how to type really fast and how to enter card numbers fast."

"I can tell." He nods and after I order all the stuff I need, I put my computer down.

"Back to your girl issues I think I might have a girl. Do you mind cancer patients?" I ask and he smiles.

"I'm sitting with you aren't I?"

"I mean to date. She's the sweetest girl and you would like her."

"What does she look like because I don't care if she has cancer?"

"She's beautiful that's all you need to know." I smile and he nods.

"Well I'll have to meet her." He stands up and I look at him.

"Where are you going?"

"To see my brother."

"Tell Larry I say hi and I hope college is good."

"Oh that's right. You went the same path as your mom. You are now friends with your ex."

"Shut up." I laugh and he walks out of my room. I stand up and I go to my closet. I sit at my vanity and I just stare in my mirror.

"Looking at how beautiful you are?" I turn and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks, but don't do that. You do that too often."

"Do what?" He laughs and leans against my drawers full of makeup and stuff.

"That compliment stuff. I hate it." I laugh and he smiles.

"Well I love you, so I'm allowed to."

"Fine compliment away, but I won't believe you."

"So what did you decide you want to do career wise?"

"I loved doing hair and makeup, but I don't know at all. Singing was my thing and I loved it. I just can't think of something else."

"Well if you like hair and makeup do hair and makeup. You already are set for life anyway because of all the album stuff and touring."

"But I don't just wanna sit and do nothing."

"I know. Do what makes you happy and the rest will come."

"Why are you so good at advice?"

"I'm your boyfriend. I know what to say to you because I'm your boyfriend."

"Yeah I guess, buy did you hear?"

"That Pete is here?"

"No. That I'm changing my room."

"Cool when?"

"Well I ordered my furniture and stuff so I'm not sure."

"I'm sure it'll look cool."

"Oh I know it will."

"You seem so sure of it."

"I know it will be awesome because I am the one decorating it."