5

Luke's P.O.V

"She is very sick." The doctor tells me and I look at my feet.

"How sick? Is my daughter going to die or is she just sick like the flu."

"Well she is sick like she is going to die, however she also has the flu type sick on top of that."

"How long does she have?"

"She has six months absolute tops and that's pushing it. However if she has more invasive surgery she has a high chance of survival. I'm sorry." He nods.

"She already had a liver transplant and a kidney transplant. She's slowly fading and it's horrible."

"She has a chance to get rid of the breast cancer if she has a mastectomy. She could also get rid of the other part of her cancers if she has an oophorectomy."

"I know my daughter and she will not get rid of her ovaries." I explain.

"Maybe we could ask her again." Sammy holds my hand and I sigh.

"She wants to get married and have children. She's not gonna do it." I explain.

"But she won't even be able to get married if she doesn't do this Luke." Sammy argues.

"Well let us talk to her and then we'll talk to you." We explain and he nods. We walk back into her room and she has her head laid on Jason's chest.

"If I die don't hate me forever." She whisper to him and I sigh.

"Gabby we need to talk to you." I speak up and she turns to me.

"Um the doctor said you're getting very very sick. The flu weakened your body a lot and it's not looking so good baby." I tell her and she nods.

"And?"

"The doctor said that if you were to have your breast cut off where the cancer is, you have a higher chance of survival and you'll live longer than suspected." Samantha explains to her and she thinks.

"How long is suspected?"

"Maybe four to five months."

"They also said that if you got your ovaries taken out you might actually be able to beat the cancer with just chemo."

"But then." She starts and I nod.

Gabriella's P.O.V

"I know. I'll give you some time to decide." My dad walks out of the room with my mom and I play with my hands.

"Jason you'll still love me without my boobs right?" I ask and he wraps his arms around me even more.

"I'm gonna love you either way." He whispers into my ear and kisses my temple.

"Then I guess I'm having that surgery." I laugh.

"But the other one." I shake my head.

"I won't." I tell him.

"Baby you'll be able to live a better life." Jason tells me.

"I want to have kids."

"But you froze your eggs didn't you?" He asks and I nod.

"But my uterus is where my child is gonna grow. If it isn't there then I can't have a kid."

"They aren't taking that out. You can also get somebody else to carry a baby for you." He explain.

"But I wanna have our baby one day."

"Gabriella I won't be able to marry you or even think about that in the future if you don't have the surgery."

"But Jason." I cry and he holds my hands.

"I'm here. Don't worry."

"But I already have one of my dads kidneys and part of his liver."

"It's okay. I know surgery sucks, but hearing you're going to die is probably worse."

"It is, but you promise me that you'll still love me without boobs?"

"Yeah definitely."

"I just feel like I'm taking the woman part of me out."

"You are still the sexiest girl to me."

"Stop." I laugh and he kisses me.

"So are you gonna do this?"

"Definitely. I wanna live my life with you." I smile and he nods.

"And I wanna do the same."

"Did you decide?" I turn and I see my dad and mom.

"I'm gonna do it. Both."

"Both?"

"I wanna live and I'm going to."