Chapter 1~ Meeting Old Flames

Scarlet ^^

Scarlet's P.O.V

"That one is even worse than the last, you little slut." I rolled my eyes and returned to my bedroom.

Staring in the mirror, I examined the outfit. I was wearing black, high- waisted, ripped jeans with a red, long-sleeved shirt.

My shirt was cropped, but only revealed about an inch of my stomach and went down to show a peak of my cleavage.

I sighed and pulled my shirt over my head. I opened my wardrobe and pulled a blue sequinned, v-neck dress that went down to my knees.

The last time I wore it was at my mum and dad's anniversary party.

I let my hair down out of the messy bun it was in before and brushed out my wavy chocolate- coloured curls. I paired it with my white louboutins and walked back out.

You're probably wondering why I'm changing for the fourth time just to please my jackass boyfriend.

Me and Noah have been dating for two years. When we first met, I hated him and was dating Zach who I guess you could say was my high school romance.

Noah was the typical bad boy, and I hated him. He was rude, arrogant and selfish.

He didn't care about anyone really and hurt whoever he wanted to get his way. He was dating three girls at a time, doing drugs and even went to juvie for a while.

Whilst I was into the golden boy, captain of the football team and straight A's. Over time though I realised that Zach wanted the one thing I wasn't ready to give. He was even willing to force me.

I eventually broke up with him and started to hang out with Noah's group, due to my cousin and his best friend dating. I hated it at first.

Being around Noah twenty-four seven was my worst nightmare. I tried to ignore him but every time we went out to a club or the park, he would be there right beside me.

Eventually our friendship blossomed and it wasn't long till I finally gave him a chance and went out with him.

The date was the best day of my life. I never felt like I belong to someone before and with him I did.

It's like I need him to breathe.

I'm in love with him and he loves me. I admit we have are fair share of fights, but what couple doesn't.

Over these past couple months, he has become more and more possessive but I guess that part of being in a loving relationship.

I would probably lose my mind if Noah walked out bare-chested and all the girls ogled him.

Not that they don't already, with his chestnut spiralled hair and bright blue eyes, they all fall on knees and worship him like a god. I love how he just ignores them though and stares at me like I'm the only girl there.

I walk out and push past him, completely ignoring his voice calling for me. I grab my clutch and open the door.

As I'm about to walk into the elevator, a hand stops me from entering. I look up to see Noah with a guilty look on his face. He pushes me onto the wall beside the elevator.

I look away from him, knowing that if I continue to look at his face all my anger would disappear and I wouldn't be able to stop myself from kissing his soft lips.

"Baby, look at me please. I can't bare it when you're angry at me." He whispers into my ear, softly.

Reluctantly, I turned my head and saw his face brighten slightly. He puts his head into my neck and places a gentle kiss in my soft spot.