Chapter 3~ Back To School

Jordan ^^

Scarlet's P.O.V

It was the first day back to university and I am walking through the halls like a ghost. It's been three days since Noah hit me and it still haunts me.

The moment I looked up at him with horror in my eyes, he left. No apology, no help or even a look.

He just turned his back on me and left.

To be honest I think I preferred it. I don't know how I would have handled it if he stayed with me, but I'm worried now.

No one has heard from him or seen him. I've been to his apartment numerous times and he's not there even though his car is.

My eye is blue and black so I had to apply a shit ton of make up to cover it up, as well as black sunglasses.

"Hi bitch, miss me." I turned around to find my best friend Alison standing there.

Her bright blue eyes complimented her long dyed pink hair which was tied into a messy bun.

"Of course, how was Spain?" She met some guys on a night out who had two extra tickets to Spain and of course, Alison being Alison, she decided to take it.

She offered to take me but Noah didn't trust me to go to Spain without him. Typical. I kind of wish I had gone now, so I could have avoided this whole situation.

But then again, going would have just pissed him off and we would have ended up having a big fight for no fucking reason since he would most likely hide my passport to stop me going.

It also ended up being a big argument between Alison and Noah, not only because he wouldn't let me go but because they hated each other. Noah thought that Alison was a bad influence on me, whilst Alison thought that Noah was toxic.

"Hmm, it was alright. I mean once you sleep with all the fit guys and hang out at the beach, there's really nothing else to do." I just laughed at how open she was.

The Alison I knew hated being tied down to one guy. She dated at least two guys at a time. I think she needs someone who can control her wild side but if I set her up on a blind date she just ends up scaring them off.

"What about my sexy best friend? Have fun with your boyfriend?" She said the last part with disgust and normally, I would just roll my eyes because it's a common occurrence but instead I looked away hoping to avoid that subject.

"Fine." I whispered and adjusted my glasses which were falling down slightly. I could feel her trying to look at my face so I just turned more away from her.

"Why are you wearing those glasses? First of all, we are inside and second, it's raining outside." I didn't reply and just carried on walking.

She pulled my glasses off before I could protest and looked at my face in horror.

I pulled my compact mirror out from my bag. I thought that the makeup was enough, but it clearly wasn't as the bruise was obviously still visible.

"He did this, didn't he?" She asked, even though she knew the answer.

I looked away in shame and tears slipped out. I could feel people in the halls staring at me and my cheeks turned red in embarrassment. Alison could sense my discomfort and pulled me into the bathroom. Thankfully no-one was in there.

"Why didn't you call me? I would have flown back straight away and helped you"

"I know but it isn't your problem okay, I can deal with it. He was just drunk." I sniffled.