Chapter 5~ Mornings are the best

Scarlet's P.O.V

My eyes slowly open and the harsh sunlight peeks through the curtains, making me squint.
I slowly remove the strong arm trapping me in bed and climb out of the covers.

I find my black robe lying on the floor and pick it up to cover my naked body. Noah is still asleep, snoring lightly with his hair falling in front of his eyes slightly.

Quickly, I run into the bathroom and start the shower, knowing I have around forty minutes till class starts.

The cool water creates a sense of alertness through my body and I immediately feel more awake.

I walk back into my room to find the bed covers sprawled all over the bed and the smell of vanilla cinnamon pancakes hits my nose.

I can't believe he made them.

They're my favourite food of all time and Noah is the only one who knows how to make them. I still remember the first time he made them for me.

It was our first ever Valentine's Day and the best present I've ever received. Since then, he only makes them on special occasions or when I'm upset or hurt.

I throw on a pair of black ripped jeans and a white crop top. I run a brush through my hair and apply some make up into my eye, before running into the kitchen.

Noah stands there with only his blue jeans on, whilst flipping pancakes. My mouth waters, but not at the sight of my boyfriend's abs but at the stack of pancakes covered in syrup in front of me.

I start to eat and within five minutes I've scoffed down three. "You know no-one is gonna steal them right?" Noah said in an amused tone. I glare at him before taking another two and placing them on my plate.

When we finish eating, I wash up whilst he gets changed and we leave for school. Hand in hand we walk into the familiar building and I smirk as we pass Maddie, who's jaw is wide open.

I see Alison's pink hair amongst the crowd of people who are all waiting to get into their class.

I pull Noah towards her direction and watch him scowl at her cheery voice. "Hey!" Her face drops when she sees Noah beside me. "What are you fucking doing with this bastard?" She shouts.

"Watch your fucking mouth, bitch." Noah says back and I give him a look signalling him to shut up.

"I can't believe your back with him after what he did to you." She says with disgust in her voice.

"Alison, you don't understand. A lot of things happened and me and Noah both realise our mistakes," She cut me off, shouting once again.

"Our mistakes. You didn't do anything wrong okay. He's the one who hit you." People were starting to stare and I pulled her into an empty classroom, with Noah following closely behind.

"Yes, Noah hit me and he apologised but I provoked him by talking to Zach. We sorted it out okay and I really want you two to get along, after all you're my best friend and your my boyfriend. You're going to see each other a lot." I said to the both of them.

"I'll try, for you baby." I smiled at his response and pecked his lips. Alison just rolled her eyes and continued to look away.

"Ali, please." I begged and she looked at me for a second before her eyes fixed on Noah in hatred.  "I'll try, but I can't promise anything and if he hits you again,"

"I'll never touch her like that again." Noah growls at her and the two have an intense staring match. She looks at her phone and picks her bag off the table. "I've got a class."
She says not even looking at me.