Chapter 2~ A Different Man

Noah ^^

Scarlet's P.O.V

After he apologised, Zach started to ask me questions about university and my friends. "So, is Poppy still dating that loser Josh?" He said with a slight smirk on his face.

"So, I reject you like ten minutes ago and now you move on to my cousin." I said amused.

"You know me, have to play the field." He said winking.

I laughed and noticed how his fingers slowly traced up my arm. I knew he was trying to see how close he could get to me but my loyalty was with Noah.

I was about to tell him to stop, when I saw Zach getting punched in the face, falling of his chair. I screamed in shock and looked to my side to see Noah, with a livid expression on his face.

He made no effort to look in my direction and kept his eyes fixed firmly on Zach. Noah picked Zach up again, before punching him in the face again.

Zach got up and wiped the blood off his lip. He walked up to Noah and threw a punch. They fell on the floor and started to roll around beating each other up.

A crowd gathered around egging them on and blocking me from being able to stop them.

Not like they would listen anyway. They were stubborn arses.

I searched around frantically, looking for Poppy and Josh.

I knew that if I got into the middle of the fight, Noah would take it as me defending Zach and we would get into an even bigger fight.

Two bulky bodyguards pushed through the crowd and grabbed Noah and Zach, separating the two. They then walked outside still holding them by their collars.

I saw Josh approaching me with a confused look. "What the fuck happened?" He asked.

I saw Poppy clinging on his arm looking completely pissed and I ran my hands through my hair.

"I don't know, it was all a blur. One minute me and Zach are talking and the next Noah is punching him and they're fighting on the floor." I say in a hurried tone, as I want to go outside to prevent the two from murdering each other.

I know from the experience how much they hate each other.

When me and Zach were dating, Noah tried numerous times to ask me out even though I had a boyfriend.

Any chance he had he would always try to get me alone and he didn't care about the fact I had a boyfriend. Noah and Zach always clashed, although they only ever physically fought once.

I remembered it so clearly. I never saw Zach so violent before.

I was walking to history when I was pushed into the janitors closet. I started to squirm in the grip of my captor until I realised that it was Noah.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Noah?" I whispered harshly, not wanting anyone to walk in and get the wrong impression.

"Showing you what your missing." He said, before crushing our lips together.

I tried to push him away but he pinned my arms above my head.

I'll always remember the feeling I got during that kiss.

I never felt it with Zach and that's the moment I knew that me and Noah had something special.

The kiss was interrupted by the door opening and Zach stood there rage burning in his eyes.