Sneak Peek

"I know aniki isn't truly evil. I believe in him. He is Indra Kurosaki. My older brother! It won't change no matter what you say!" Ichigo shouted as he glared at the blonde shop keeper.

.

"No one is truly evil. Don't you agree, Indra?" The redhead girl said mischievously at the brunette Otsutsuki.

.

"Don't you understand, Commander Yamamoto? You'd need more than an army to stop them!" Yoruichi said frustrated as she narrowed her eyes at the old commander.

.

"This world needs a savior and I'm going to give it to them." Indra said as his mangekyo sharingan spun wildly. "A savior who will do anything to rid this world of filth."

.

"Did you really think I was easily defeated by two brats in my previous life idiot?!" Madara shouted in outrage. "It was all part of a bigger plan! The infinite Tsukuyomi was just a distraction! Now shall we dance, idiot?"

.

"You can't defeat us, little brother! We are stronger than before because we are UCHIHA and OTSUTSUKI!" Indra glared menacingly at Asura.

.

"So it has come to this again? It seems History repeats itself." Asura said solemnly looking at the battlefield in front of him.

.

"What is good? What is evil?" Indra said as he looked coldly at the captains in front of him. "The definition is always changing based on who people define them as. They're mere words. A kind friend can be an enemy to the other person if they deem him as evil."

.

"You won't be able to defeat him as long as you care for him, Ichigo Kurosaki. And that will be your downfall." Aizen said smirking at Ichigo.

.

"The world will fear the Otsutsuki and Uchiha Clan once more! You will pay for what you did to them." Indra shouted as he lunged at Asura. "ASURA!!!!!"

"INDRA!!!! Asura shouted as he lunged at Indra.