Chapter 2

Warning: I have changed some things from Naruto series in order to follow through with this plot!

A few days have passed, and Ichigo and the others returned back to Karakura Town. After the Gotei 13 found out about Aizen's betrayal, everything has gone to chaos. Some still couldn't believe how that kind and caring Captain has become a traitor to Soul Society and murdered Central 46 and many other Shinigami across Soul Society. By the time Ichigo and the others returned, Asura had also left the Soul Society with the knowledge of his brother being alive but nothing else. Asura knew that no one would believe him if he told them about Indra's actions and relation to him. However, he will wait, and when the time comes, he will reveal it to them if needed, but that time has still not come.

Inside a Japanese mansion, three figures were sitting behind a table. Three cups of matcha tea were placed on the table. These figures were none other than Indra, Madara and Izuna.

Indra was frowning as he remembered why he had come here in the first place to discuss with the two siblings. "We might have a slight problem. As much as I hate to say this but it seems I've missed something major that could potentially halt our plans. From now on, we must be more careful about our actions around others - especially around the Shinigami."

Madara frowned when he noticed Indra's tense posture. "What's wrong, Indra?"

Indra sighed and looked at the former Uchiha Clan head. "Do you remember how you died in the shinobi dimension?"

Izuna frowned. He did not like where this was going.

Madara nodded. "Yes, how could I forget. It was because of..." Madara's eyes widened before narrowing. "Wait, that thing is here?!" He growled.

Indra crossed his arms on his chest. "I noticed its presence in Soul Society. I don't think it noticed my chakra as it was not entirely there but just a small part of it. I believe it is somehow connected to the Hōgyoku."

Madara clicked his tongue. "That is troubling."

"Indeed. As you already are aware, the Hōgyoku is a source of power. That blonde idiot messed around with things beyond his knowledge and capability. I wouldn't be surprised if he was influenced by Black Zetsu much like you and I were in our previous lives." He scowled, annoyed.

"Can't you destroy it?" Izuna asked.

Indra looked at him and sighed. "Well, last time it needed both Asura's and my chakra to destroy it and seal grandmother. But I'm afraid it's more complicated this time as he has somehow attached its presence to the Hōgyoku. I wouldn't be surprised if he was powerful this time around compared to before."

Madara's frown deepened. "And you're uncertain of how much power he has gained from it."

Indra nodded. "Yes. I'm not sure if its power reached grandmother's or not, but I know that it's far more powerful than last time and it might take more than our chakra to kill it once more and stop it from releasing her."

Izuna frowned. "It looks like a three-way battle is inevitable."

"Well depending on if Asura plans on fighting, it might as well be a four-way battle. The Shinigami, Aizen, us and Black Zetsu. Asura will no doubt be on the side of the Shinigami."

Izuna closed his eyes and sighed. "Troublesome."

"Careful otouto, you're becoming a Nara," Madara smirked at Izuna.

Izuna scowled. "As if I want to become one of those sloths!" He huffed and looked away.

Madara chuckled at his brother's antics while Indra smiled slightly.