Chapter 1

A/N Here's the first chapter as promised guys! - Luna

Soul Society

Four figures looked at each other. Tension reached its highest. If anyone saw these four figures, they would have been terrified. For it felt like this was the start of an upcoming apocalypse.

Indra looked at Asura stoically before smirking. "Cat got your tongue, Asura? Is it so surprising to see me along with my bloodthirsty clansmen?"

Asura clicked his tongue. "Aniki stop this madness!"

"Stop what madness?" Indra said mockingly.

"We don't need to fight anymore!" Asura exclaimed. "We can start-"

"I'm going to have to stop you there." Indra cut in coldly, making Asura flinch. "You see, I don't care anymore that Hagoromo chose you as the head for Ninshu or the fact that you promised you would choose me instead of him. No, no, no, this is not about that anymore. You're not my brother in this world, Ichigo is." Indra said as his eyes, along with the two Uchiha siblings, changed to their mangekyo sharingan, making Asura tense. "I don't see your champions anywhere, Asura, so that'll make things much easier. I can't have you blabbing this to anyone. You see, it's still not the right time for them to know about us. So I'm going to have you forgot this little chat of ours."

"You can't do that to me like others." Asura said.

"I can, but I might have some difficulties alone, but it's not just me doing it now is it?" Indra's smirk darkened.

Asura's eyes widened.

"Yes, that's right Madara and Izuna have them as well as you can see. Until when it's time, you'll forget about this Asura."

As soon as Asura heard that, he was knocked unconscious as a result of the three mangekyo sharingans.

"Hn. We should leave." Indra said as he looked at the unconscious figure of Asura.

"Hn. What about your younger brother of this world?" Izuna asked.

Indra looked at Izuna. "My clone is heading towards their location."

"Are you planning on meeting the ex-captain soon?" Madara asked the former Otsutsuki.

"Not yet. He has yet to take full control of that place. When he does well, I might pay him a visit." Indra replied.

Madara and Izuna nodded.

"Now we must head back. We have to make sure they are ready for the upcoming battles." Indra said while smiling bloodthirstily at the mention of the upcoming battles.

Madara and Izuna returned that smile with one of their own. They were from his clan in a way, so it was no surprise they loved the thrill of battle.

Let's see how well you people dance when the time comes. The trio thought before disappearing in Indra's Kamui.

.

.

With Ikkaku

The body of one of the shinigamis was thrown out of the window.

"Alright next!" Ikkaku said as he pointed his wooden sword at the others in the sparring room.

The others looked at each other nervously, avoiding Ikkaku's gaze.

Ikkaku scowled. "Nobody?! What a bunch of wimps! Tch."

"Well, in that case." A voice said. "I will take you on." Ichigo said as he put his wooden sword on his shoulder.