The Return

~no ones POV~

Today was the day Dipper and Mabel Pines are returning to gravity falls! its been 3 years since their last time there, and it was not the best time, but still the best summer of their lives and they are finnly going back!

~Dipper POV~

I cant belive im going back to grvity falls i missed this place so much! right when i got their me and Mabel where greeted by Soos, so since we left Soos and Melody have been running the shack. and they kept the attic room clean! it also turns out great uncle Ford and grunkle Stan are comeing back tommorow!

TIME SKIP brought to you by waddles!

We decied to go into the forest to do the normal mystery hunt. After a while of searching we found a few new creatures! Later we bumped into Pasifica Northwest. What we did not know is that shes gone back to being stuborn and rude..until she seen us. She was yelling at her "friends" cuz they were making the fire wrong. once she saw us she got really happy and i have no idea why. Her "friends' on the hand were really rude as normal and laughed at Pasifica and us. Then all of a sudden we seen a girl jump from the tree behind us and scared off the girls. i guess that girl knows them? "you guys ok?" The random female asked it cought me off gaurd until Mabel responded. "Ya we are perfect thank you for the help!" Mabel responded. "Who are you" I suddenly said."names (Y/N) whats y'all's?"...."di-" Mabel cut me off "im Mabel!!! This is my twin Dipper!" ugh why does she always do that. "woah you guys are twins?? that so cool!" wait she think we are cool!?!?

~Mabels POV~

omg this new girl is so nice and how did she get on that tree wihout us knowing? OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! DIPPER IS BLUSHING~~~~~

~no ones POV~

the three started to hangout all day until Dipper and Mabel had to go inside for dinner. (Y/N) decided to  walk around. after a while *THUD* she tripped "what the heck?" turns out she tripped over the one and only Bill Ciphers Statue! she never knew who he really was becuase she moved ther a week after dipper and mabel left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG i wrote a storyyyyyyyy! super happy with how this is going even if no one is gonna read thisi really happy to contine this story line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

REMMEBER REALITYS AN ILLUSION UNIVRSE IS A HOLIGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!