The Truth

~Your POV~

 "so your like a genie?" i asked kinda confused. "What no! i'm a dream demon, and I have to Finnish the deal!" a deal? "what deal exactly?" "you freed  me from my stone prison and to return the 'favor' i will give you anything that you please." so a genie. but i have no idea what i want. i mean i know i could wish for money fame riches my own galaxy (StAnLeY) but i dont really want that.. if he can give me whatever i want and i dont know what i want i guess i could see if i can wait to use the 'wish' "ugh are you kidding??? i have to WAIT" Bill said out of no where. "what do you- YOU READ MY MIND!" I  said out of shock. "kid im a dream demon i can do way more than just read minds!" he all of a sudden lit a fire i his hand!

~no ones POV!~ 

 Bill and (Y/N) were talking about wishes and junk, but after a bit Dipper and Mabel was looking for (Y/N) because they were allowed to go play out side again. when they found (Y/N) they found a not so friendly triangle with her.

~Dippers POV~ 

"(Y/N)! get away from him!" i ran up to (Y/N) "Dipper? Mabel" she asked. (Y/N) get out of here hes dangerous!!" Mabel and me said in union. "guys i don't think a chip can hurt me." Did no one tell her about Bill? "of course no one told her about me pine tree what do you think!" Did he just- "STAY OUT OF MY MIND CIPHER!" i yelled at him! i yelled at bill! ha beat that triangle!!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYY! I finnaly posted this I have been wanting to and I decided to soooo ya here ya go!!! Enjoy!

REMEMBER REALITYS AN ILLUSION UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE