5|(UN)GUIDING COUNSELORS

°°°BOY MEETS WORLD, SEASON 3 EPISODE 4- HE SAID SHE SAID

°°°
BOY MEETS WORLD, SEASON 3 EPISODE 4- HE SAID SHE SAID

(UN)GUIDING COUNSELOR
°°°

"I don't understand why I have to hold the basket," Vanessa incoherently grumbled. Her voice could barely be heard over the 3 foot fruit hamper she was carrying. "I'm not the one trying to milk a recommendation out of Feeny."

"Because Nessa, I have to stick up my posters and my hands are full," Yasmin replied.

The two walked- well not exactly, one walked and the other stumbled along the corridor to the main hall. Yasmin was looking for Mr. Feeny to present him with her lovely Fruit Basket to receive a glowing recommendation. Not that she really needed one, she had been the perfect little student, but she felt it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Are you sure you could handle tutoring? " Vanessa asked, "I mean you're already playing volleyball like every other afternoon, you're still taking AP classes plus you want to be student body president. Have you forgotten that you're one person?"

Yasmin stopped in front of a notice board to staple her Tutor and College App posters and Vanessa bumped into the back of her. Rolling her eyes, Vanessa rested the fruit basket down to catch her breath. "Ah- a- little warning would have been nice."

Yasmin spoke as she stapled her poster to the notice board. "Of course I could handle it, I don't need to sleep, what I need is to get into Brown. And this along with Volleyball, AP classes, Student Body President and my 150 hours of volunteer work will do it."

"I don't know how you do. You have time to party and go on dates while keeping up your G.P.A. I don't think you're even a real person," Vanessa joked.

"If I could do it Nessa, you can too. It's in our genes. Have you seen mum? It's hard work and dedication baby."

Yasmin looks around the hallway and spots Mr. Feeny and Mr. Williams holding fruit baskets. Yasmins eyes the baskets but decides to ignore them. Looks like somebody got to him first, Vanessa thought.

"Look Vanessa, there's Mr. Feeny," she points. "Quick! hand me the basket!" She frantically demands and pushes the flyers into her hands.

Vanessa quickly hands her the basket and watches as Yasmin walked over to meet Mr. Feeny.

Yasmin walks over to Mr. Feeny with the basket but as she's about to touch his shoulder, she hears his complaints.

" Actually, these gift baskets are from misguided seniors - trying to get college recommendations," Mr. Feeny sighs

Yasmin stops in tracks, Misguided? She turns on her heels quickly rushes back to Vanessa and shoves the basket back in her hands.

"What the hell Yasmin!" Vanessa exclaims as the papers in her hand go flying.