Red, Blue, and Hilbert

Red, Blue, and Hilbert were best friends. They were neighbors in Pallet town.

Red was the first one to live in Pallet town. Aka He was the first one to be found. Red was found by a female named Claret. 

Blue was the second one to live in Pallet town. He was found by a male named Cobalt. Red and Blue soon became the best of friends.

Hilbert(Black) was the third one to live in Pallet town. He was found by a female named Jade.

7 years later

Red's POV

My two best friends and I were supposed to meet at the lab. They were a little late. We were supposed to look at the pokemon together. My mom, Claret, dropped me off thinking that they were going to come shortly after. I guess it is OK because we live in a small town.

5 minutes later

Blue and Hilbert were running towards me as if they were in a hurry. "so*huff*sorry" Hilbert panted. Blue just raised his hand as if asking to wait a bit.

 "You guys didn't have to run. Prof. Oak said that it didn't matter if we were a bit late."I said

Blue sat down next to me once he had enough breath. " Eh. Oh well." He said looking at the sky, relaxing a bit.

Our hands were almost touching and I turned my head away. Blushing a bit. Hilbert smirked when he saw me. 

"Anyways! Lets go in already!"Hilbert said about to run inside the lab without us. 

Blue held his collar to keep him from going on without us.

"Wait and calm down! We don't even know if Professor is even there!" Blue said while trying to keep Hilbert from going any further. 

"lets check then." I said, opening the door a bit and peeking. " Oh! I see him!" I say while opening the door completely.

When I turned around, It looked like Blue was about to hit Hilbert on the head and Hilbert was laughing while trying to say sorry. I didn't know what they were talking about but I interrupted them to tell them once more.

They nodded and we went into secret mode.

We hid behind shelves and boxes. Sometimes or at least tried to, behind other people. 

"Hello, Prof. Oak!" We all said at the same time. Which spooked the Professor a bit. 

Blue's POV

After our spooky greeting, we were shown a whole bunch of pokemon. We were so excited to start our journeys when we get older. 

4 years later

We were now old enough to get our pokemon!

We all ran together to the lab and laughed when we got there. 

Prof. Oak showed us three pokemon, Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur.

I chose Squirtle. Red chose Charmander. Hilbert chose Bulbasaur.

It was time. 

For us to separate.

I honestly was pretty sad. I wanted to cry. I tried to hold it in. I failed to hold it in and small tears were falling out of my eyes by the time we were in the tall grass. I turned and looked at the others and saw they had the same problem.

Hilbert was crying and he had a few hiccups here and there. Red was covering his face but I could see the tears. 

It hurt...but it was OK. "It's OK, guys. I promise. I promise we will meet in the future!" I said while smiling. Until...I couldn't hold it anymore. I burst in tears and hugged them as tight as I could. I felt them hug me back.

" I swear!" I yelled " I swear I will meet you guys again!" "I'm sure we will." Hilbert said, smiling. "Of course we will."Red added, smiling as well.

We all said good luck to each other and went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red and Blue had the same path, Become the Champion.

Hilbert wanted to explore the rest of the Kanto region. After he did, he would go to another region.

A/N: The ending was so sad for me to write! I had some coincidental sad pokemon music playing in the background. That made it even more sad for me! It is because I like to have pokemon music playing when I write this story.

If you want to tell me which group you want to be the next chapter, please do tell me in the comments!