Going to Unova!

A/N: From the last chapter, I always thought that Rosa would be a tsundere. But if you don't like it, I can change it.

After a few weeks, Nate had become closer to Rosa and Hilda. They were all soon going to go to the Unova region.

Rosa's POV
Hilda, Nate and I were walking to the airport while talking.

"So the person you are meeting is named "Hilbert"?" Hilda Asked

"Yeah. We 'met' on the phone" Nate answered

"What's he like?" I asked

"He's a cheerful, goal aiming, and strong person. Or at least that's what I can tell from the phone." He replied

Hilda smiles

"He sounds like a good person" she said

I nodded as I wasn't really listening

After a few minutes, we were at Lumiose city. Which was where the airport was at.

"Finally!" I yelled at nothing in particular

"You do know that we have to do all the stuff in the airport, right?" Hilda Asked me

"Y-yeah! But I meant that we were finally here!" I answered

"Well let's go then!" Nate said

Hilda's POV
We entered the airport and did all that boring stuff of checking our things and passports.

We took our seats in the plane. Rosa took the window seat and Nate sat on the right of her. I sat on the right of Nate. There were only three seats on the spot we took so we weren't sitting next to some stranger

Rosa took her phone out and plugged the charger in one of the connections. She took out some headphones as well. She handed one to Nate without really giving him a choice.

I'm guessing they started listening to music. I looked at the screen that was behind the seat in front of me. I grabbed the headphones that they give you in the package and connected it to the screen. I started looking at the movies they had.

"Here, you pick a song. I'm getting tired." Rosa whispered

"Ok" Nate replied

I looked at them after the first movie and saw them sleeping on each other. Rosa's head was on Nate's shoulder while his head laid on hers. It was cute.

I put on another movie until I fell asleep on the pillow I took out while watching the movie.

I was the first to wake when the plane stopped. Then, I shook both Nate and Rosa to wake them as well.

"Gah!" Rosa awoke while realizing the position she was in with the male. You can easily tell she was flustered.

"A-ah. I'm sorry." Nate said nervously.

I chuckled, watching the situation

"Alright. Alright. Enough with the lovey dovey stuff! We gotta get going!" I said.

They both flushed with blush as they hurriedly got their stuff.

"Let's go, lovebirds! We're going to Unova!" I teased.

Rosa groaned while walking ahead. Nate just stayed quiet.

"Hm? Oh! Hey Nate!"