A Father thing

"No."

 Loki is mad he doesn't know who ordered Fred to make the change.He allowed Raven to return to Midgard under the lie to everyone that she was homesick. Loki knew Fred wouldn't leave Asgard after turning his daughter into a Bat Shifter; a curse she would have to live with for the rest of her life.It was a agreement that had no questions asked. So of course Loki sent armed warriors to  search for Fred.

Fred was dragged in. He was dropped by the guards.

"Leave us."  Odin said, getting up from the throne.

There were large fabrics covering the large windows. The guards left  the throne room, clearing it out for only Odin and Fred. The door shut  with a loud clad that echoed in the dark room. Odin's figure is replaced by Loki. The golden spear is leaning to the side of the throne on the arm of the extravagant chair.

"B-b-but you're dead!" Fred crawls back as Loki walks towards him.

"And so should you." Loki said, his eyes narrow at the much shorter and unwell Asgardian. "I am only going to ask this once; where is the scepter?"

"I don't have it."  Fred said, his eyes engulfed in fear.

Fred is much smaller and shorter than average Asgardian men so it doresn't seem awkward when Loki picks up the small Asgardian man by his neck and held him above the floor. The unexpected-cy made Fred look much white than he truly is. His feet is merely three inches above the floor. There was this different look in Loki's eye.

"You might have not heard my question." Loki said. "Where is the scepter?"

"Not in Asgard." Fred said.

Loki frowns.

"Who has the scepter?" Loki asks, tightening his grip on Fred's neck.

"I-I-I-I-I had to return it!"  Fred  said.

"To who?"  Loki asks.

"Hh-h-h-e wouldn't say." Fred stumbles in his speech as he fears Loki more than Thor.

Loki made a pool of  volcanic lava appear below Fred.

"Lies." Loki said.  "Perhaps you'll like to die by my little friend."

Fred's eyes went huge and big; twice their size.

"He didn't want me to say!" Fred said, as his  small boots were burnt by the lava flow. We can see smoke drift away from his feet.  "I can't say his name. He made me swear over Asgard, Jotunheim, and Muspelhiem."

"So?" Loki asks.

"I swore over the Tesseract." Fred said. "I kn--kn--know you wouldn't want your daughter left as a freak her entire life."

We see a brief scene of Raven coming to a large building with luggage at night.

"There is no cure to your curse." Loki said.

Raven is wearing a hoody over her head. She looks up to a bright window with a small smile on her face. The window from above opens and the figure of a man is seen leaning out down to the young Asgardian woman standing outside.

"W-w-wwhat if there were?" Fred asks.

Loki makes the volcanic pool of water turn into cement.

"My father was the one who placed this curse on you." Loki said, dropping him into the cement. "This curse you would never depart with unless you turned someone else into what you are." We hear a hateful tone in Loki's voice. Fred's legs is becoming hard as statue. "If there is a chance, by any, you made her drink your blood, in a skull. Your sons, they still have the last name Odin discarded as your name, will be told what really happened to their father."

"No!" Fred said. "You can't do this."

We see one of those clever smiles grow across Loki's face.

"I do what I want." Loki said. "The name Fern no longer means trusting and soft." He rubs his fingers together. We see a snowflake fall to the floor where we see up to Fed's knees are a dark gray. "It means Fred the Asgardian who helped the Frost Giants to nearly invade Midgard TWICE."

"You can't tell them."  Fred said.

"Did you make her drink your blood?" Loki asks.

Fred is trembling; straight out of fear. Fred's very life depended on his next reply And  the shame his children will carry for the rest of their lives. The magical cement was crawling up and up Fred's unusually small, short, and unwell body. He once used to be a tall, strong, and well sculpted Asgardian who had everything to lose. Until he had gone and arranged a deal with Laufey to spare him and his family taking over Asgard and Midgard under everyone's noses.

It was Frigga who foiled his plot.

All of it was from Frigga poking around.

"You have to understand;I was sent to make you pay for failing." Fred said, his voice a bit shaky and his eyes full of emotion.

Loki instantly ruled out the now-extinct-Chitauri as a possible reason.

"Thanos." Loki said.

"Y-Y-Yes, him." Fred said, nodding quickly.

The cement was covering Fred's chest.

"Mind if I use your chest to get a point across with an old 'associate'?" Loki asks, as this really crazy and very insane kind of grin grew across his face.

After all, they both had nothing to lose at this point.