A Frost Giant's father

The thing about being a certain Frost Giant's daughter is that going under the radar and leaving everyone clueless what you're doing can be a bad approach. Especially when this approach is used to save the day literately.But we're getting off the topic. We basically are doing a time skip to a later date after Thanos's gets pretty much beat by a group who he hadn't expected. He didn't know their pasts,their history, and nothing. The setting transforms into a newly reconstructed Asgard that looks better than before. 

We see a much older Raven walking alongside a young boy who seems to be about eleven years old. This boy is Pratt Tuffson, Grandson of Thor and Sif, Son of Tuff and Pheria. Raven looks pretty aged well except for the cane she is using to help her walk. The cane made this light tap that wasn't loud and too annoying.

"Grandma Raven,what about my grandfather?" Pratt asks.Raven looks down towards Pratt raising a brow as though wondering which one he's talking about. "The one who  got all mad after you broke the news. The news you had been working on a way to to restore Asgard 's realm and you hadn't told him anything abut it  it until then."

Raven's right eyebrow settles down.

"Your grandfather...Oh Thor." Raven said, her British accent is not noticeable. She shook her head both ways ever so lightly. Her hair is a mix of black and white. "He took part in getting the realm restored." She looks up to the sky. "And the others...They had a brilliant story to tell their grandchildren."

"So the outcast group of avengers just broke up?" Pratt asks.  "Just like that?"

 "They lived happier lives." Raven said as she turns her attention away from the sky down towards Pratt. "Long fulfilling lives."

"What about the fountain?"  Pratt asks.

Raven raises one of her eyebrow sup.

"I didn't tell you about a fountain." Raven said.

"My mother told me you were struggling to make a fountain when you were younger." Pratt said. "I'll like to see if you can make one outside."

Raven  makes a small smile down towards Pratt. She lowers down to  Pratt.

"I cannot take  step into the light,  Pratt." She pats on the side of his face lightly. "And if I did then you may never see me again."

"Why?"  Pratt asks.

Raven had left out the whole bat-shifter part.

"When you'll old enough, you'l understand." Raven said, standing upright.

We can see the hallway  holes  have a dark  window set up when viewed sideways.Pratt's rounded eyes become bigger and wider as his mouth became the shape of a 'o'. The flooring is a light brown tint matching the walls beside the two. Raven held her hand out and then a miniature version of a fountain appeared complete with water trailing out of the tip.

"I became quite good at making fountains." Raven said, giving it to Pratt.

"Woah," Pratt said, holding it in his hands. His eyes sparkle. "This is way cool!"

Raven stands upright.

"So was I, one very long time ago." Raven mutters to himself  recalling  her young energetic days.

Pratt looks up to Raven.

"What about the dog?" Pratt asks, curiously."What ever happened to the British golden  retriever?"

We see  a brief transition to the past  where we see a defeated Thanos—who's dead, by the way— where the British golden retriever  is across from the group wagging its tail and had some scars evident on its back.The group had been giving each other a congratulations for the mission they had pulled off quite well.