02 Forever and Always

"Earth...Earth...Earth khrub, please wait for me..."

Earth ignored the pleas and keep on walking fast. He's hurting so much. And the main source of the pain is the one who's been calling him non stop.

"Earth...Calm down a little na....Please?"

"NO!" Earth barked.

"Baby Earth, stop walking for a minute na." Ben said the magic word that usually earned him a slap on his arm. And he did get it again, soft slap on his right arm. But at least the cute boy stopped.

Earth cross his arm and pouts. Ben grinned.

"Come on now. At least let me explain everything first?"

"..."

"Na? Let me explain it na? I promise I will make it short."

"...20 seconds."

"What? Not that short."

"18 seconds and counting."

"Okay okay." Ben sighed and starts explaining. "I know you're angry with what happened today. At first there were us, minding our own business. And then suddenly boom, there's this ghost ship trend again."

"...continue."

"I know it makes you feel uneasy, this whole ghost ship thing. Trust me, I do too. But you have to remember, the fans only joking about it. Everyone knows Earth is only for Ben. Everyone knows Earth is Ben's. So you don't have to worry na."

Ben took a step forward and touched Earth's left cheek with his right hand and caressed it gently.

"I feel a little bit uneasy, but you don't have to worry about me na. I have nothing against the fans that shipped you with Phoom. I'm completely okay. Do you trust me?"

Earth hesitated for a while, then nodded slightly.

Ben smiled, and cupped Earth's cheeks with both of his hands.

"Earth only belongs to Ben. And Ben only belongs to Earth. Okay?"

Earth nodded again and finally smiled, flashing his cute dimple, and put his own hands on Ben's hand.

"Do you want to come to my place after your work is finished?"

Ben smiles and nodded. "Yes. Let me call grandma first. I don't want her to get worried of me for not coming home."

"Uhm. Say hello for her from me."

"Khrub phom."

...

In Earth's dorm. Midnight.

Someone's knocking the door gently. Earth who just finished taking shower dashed to the door and opened it.

Outside, Ben smiled from ear to ear and walk inside after Earth moved aside.

"Have you eaten?"

Earth nodded. "Phoom took me for a dinner earlier."

"Oh okay. But I haven't, so...accompany me? I'm starving."

"Okay."

Earth took a bowl, plates, and spoons from the drawer and gave it to Ben who just sit on the floor in front of the bed.

"Why are you sitting there? It's cold."

"It's okay. I want to straighten my legs." Ben looked at Earth and sighed. "Dry your hair first. You'll catch a cold if you don't dry your hair properly."

"Uhm." Earth continued drying his hair with a towel.

"Do you have fun today?"

"Eh? Ah. Yeah. Phoom took me for a short ride. We took some photos too. He's really good at taking pictures." Earth smiled.