Camp Demigod

Thank you to my friend Chey for helping me come up with pet names!

~Percy's POV~

Today was the day. Ryker and I each had on a backpack. We don't really have much we wanted to bring but I made sure to bring my pills. Can't forget about them! Ryker and I are outside waiting for Hera to get here. I'm kind of shocked that she agreed to this all so quickly. I wonder if something happened that made her agree. 

A light gray light appeared and then in a flash, it was gone and Hera took its spot. "Okay, are you two ready?" She asked with a sad smile. Hm, I wonder why she's sad? She must just be upset about us going because it will hurt me, emotionally. 

But I kind of deserve the pain. I mean, I kept Jason's kid away from him, but by the time I figured I could see him I wasn't sure what to say just, 'Hey Jay! So, I have a kid but he's also your kid. Yeah, you're a father. Surprise!' No! That's just cruel but now it's worst because it's been longer!

I grabbed Ryker's hand and then grabbed Hera's hand. "We're as ready as we'll ever be." I gave a reassuring smile but on the inside, I was kind of panicking. Hera grabbed my hand and the next thing I saw was a bright light surround us.

|||Time Past, Earlier that Day|||

~Annabeth's POV~

"Chase!" I yelled. A younger boy with blond hair and bluebell eyes came running over to me. He had paler than fair skin that was dotted with freckles and moles. Scary enough, he resembled Luke in the face. Right next to him was a boy with tan skin and jet black hair. He looked bored, as always. 

"Yes, mom?" Chase asked, all innocently. 

"Why did Michelle (daughter of Mars) wake up with green hair today?" I asked, all knowingly. You see, Chase is my adopted son of Hermes and he is a total troublemaker and prankster. The kid that was running next to him is my other adopted son, Zayne (son of Ares). The boys knew each other before they came to camp and came to camp together (each are 12).

"Maybe she finally decided to listen to me. I've been trying to tell her green is her color." He grinned.

"Oh my gods, Chase you're going to be the death of me." I sighed, then looked over at Zayne. "Zayne, why didn't you stop your brother?" Zayne had always been the more mature, quiet, and responsible of the two. 

"I had Pegasus riding and I had to show the new campers around. I couldn't be with Chase to keep him out of trouble." Zayne said, blankly.

"Ugh, Chase you have to stop pulling pranks on other campers."

"But big brothers Travis and Connor do it all the time!" Chase whined.

"Yes, but I'm not their mother so I don't give them rules. You mister are my kid so you will follow my rules."

"Mama never yells at me when I pull pranks." Chase pouted.

"She doesn't? Well, she was a troublemaker back in the day. I guess I'll have to talk to her about that."

"Mom, you've caused some trouble before, right?" Chase asked.

"I suppose so. But I never pranked other campers. Now, Chase, I believe you have archery. Get to it!"

"Ugh! But mom, I suck at archery!" He whined but was still making his way to the archery area. I laughed at his antics, they reminded me of Percy. Gods, how I missed my best friend. I hope he's alright, wherever he is.

"Mom?" Zayne said.

"Huh?" I said, looking at him.

"You zoned out. Are you alright?" Zayne asked, looking like he didn't care but his tone showed his concern.