Just Smile

~Ryker's POV~

In front of us stood this blonde girl and this blond guy. The guy though was the person in the pictures with my mom. He was also the guy mom was kissing in that one photo. We met all mom's other friends so this must be Jason. My dad.

And he's with some girl. Maybe they're just father and daughter right? Please, gods, let them only be father and daughter. 

I looked at my mom, ready to give him a hug but, he was smiling. "Hey, Jay!" He said, so happily. My eyes got wide. Why was he so happy about this?!

"Perce," Jason breathed out, eyes wide. Then, he rushed towards my mom, holding him in a hug. "Percy, oh my gods! Where have you been?! Are you hurt?! I've missed you so much!" Jason quickly said.

Mom broke the hug and Jason reluctantly let go. "I was on an island. I'm fine. And I've missed you too." Mom said, a smile on his face.

Jason rested his hands on my mom's shoulders and looked him in the eye when he said, "Percy, I need to tell you what happened. I've been feeling so guilty ever since! I mean, you left because of me!"

"Jace," Mom stopped him. "I know what really happened. I realized it a little while after I left." He said, looking down.

"But, why did you never come back?"

Mom stayed silent for a sec. "I felt guilty. Jay, I was putting you through so much pain that I couldn't even face you." It was quiet for a second before Jason pulled my mom back into another hug.

"Don't you dare blame yourself, Percy. If it's anyone's fault it's Drew's. And trust me she's already received her punishments." Mom laughed at that. Does this mean it's all resolved? Will they get together again? My excitement was through the roof just thinking of us being a family. Me having my dad.

But, sadly the moment was ruined by the blonde girl as she had coughed, rather loudly. "Um, excuse me, but Jay~Jay, you have yet to introduce me." She purred to Jason, batting her eyelashes. Boy, did I want to gag at the action. 

"Oh, yeah, um, Percy this is Erica Pitch, daughter of Nemesis. And Erica this is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, and my ex."

"Oh yes, I know much about you, Percy Jackson." Erica said, 'sweetly', through gritted teeth as they were trying to smile. "And Jay~Jay forgot to mention this but I'm his girlfriend." I didn't know one word could hurt so much.

Sure I saw it coming but that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt like a punch in the face. I looked at my mom, I was ready to comfort him. But he just smiled. "Oh, congratulations Jason and Erica." Mom said, smiling. "How long have you two been together?"

"Almost 3 years! We've been friends for 7 years though." Erica said. Then, Miss Erica Bitch, I'm sorry I mean Pitch looked towards me. "And who is this?" Now everyone (well, Erica, Jason, and my mom) looked at me. 

Mom protectively shuffled in front of me. "My son." Mom said with such pride that it felt like a compliment. Erica and Jason's faces were priceless though! The amount of shock on their faces was just so beautiful. 

"He-he's your s-son?" Erica stuttered out.

"Yeah, it's not that shocking." Mom said, his protective side slowly showing.

"W-well, it's just that you said before that you were on an island so how'd you get a kid?" Erica asked, Jason was still a bit stunned. The gears in his head were obviously turning. 

"Well, you see-" Mom started but was stopped by a loud gasp coming from Jason. All of our eyes turned to him as he looked between me and my mom. 

"Oh. My. Gods." He breathed out.

Sorry for the small amount of updates, school has just been so busy and I've had things to do. Good news is I should be clearing out my schedule which means I should have more free time! I just want to say thank you for sticking with me through this story! <3<3<3

Also, I reached 200 followers so thank you for that!