This is Halloween

This takes place during T-Nights:

A Prime's Fate

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Happy Halloween!

A/N2: Goofy art I made, hope you enjoy it with the story!

"Let's dress you guys up," Miko said. She looked thoughtfully at every one of them.

"How do you dress up a Cybertronian?" Jack asked. It was what the humans called 'Halloween', and Miko wanted to share the wicked spirit with them on their little visit Fowler had allowed. Denny and Russell had an elaborate plan for most of the Bee Team, so that left Raf, Jack, and Miko to dress Team Prime up.

"Tarps! Creativity!" Miko exclaimed, throwing her hands up. She looked at Optimus. "Well, I guess you don't have to dress up." He tilted his helm to the side, wings twitching.

"I'm confused," Cliffjumper said. "What's Halloween? I think I missed it."

"Candy! Dress up! Partying!" Miko cried.

"You had me at partying," Starfreeze said, crossing her arms. Miko smirked. Jack face palmed. Raf looked content just to watch. "Anyway. Why does Optimus not have to dress up?"

"Because he already looks rad!" Miko said, flashing the sign at Optimus. He blinked slowly. "Now, what would you look good as?"

"Maybe Cliffjumper can be the devil," Jack said dryly.

"Great!" Miko said.

"I'm not the devil!" Cliffjumper said. Arcee started laughing. "Hey!"

"What're you gonna make me?" Wildstrike asked.

"Hold on," Miko said, looking at Optimus, Starfreeze, Cliffjumper, and Wildstrike. "I've got some plans for you guys." She turned to Jack. "Can you get the rest? Thanks!"

"Wait, what?" Jack asked, but Miko was already gone. He jumped as his phone started buzzing. "Oh, great. Fowler said we do have a recon. Miko! We gotta go!"

"Aww!"

"He said we'll be back by tonight," Raf chimed in. "So we'll still have some fun, if that's any consolation."

"A little," Miko said. They packed up their things and said goodbye to the bots as they left the scrapyard. Starfreeze waved, then looked back at the rest of the team.

"What do you say we have a little fun?" she said wickedly. Optimus purred and the rest of Team Prime snickered. Things were about to get interesting.

"So, have you ever heard of a vampire?" Russell asked the Bee Team.

"Ooh! An Energon sucking Terrorcon!" Skywave said eagerly. "They have this weird tongue thing and run around-"

"That's more like a zombie," Russell interrupted.

"Oh," Skywave said, disappointed. "Still spooky, though."

"I kind of think you would be good as a vampire," Russell continued, pointing at Bumblebee. "That or a police officer, you know?"

"Make him a Terrorcon," Sideswipe snickered. Bumblebee glared at him.

"Hot police officer," Skywave said.

"Sparkmate's say," Denny said. Skywave smirked triumphantly.

They discussed costumes for a little longer before Team Prime came over. "Hey guys," Starfreeze said. "We have a plan, and we're going to need your help."