How!

Dicks pov

It was a long night for me, I ended up fighting a couple of guys so that's why I got home late at night.

when I got back I did not expect to see someone who was supposed to be dead live, I didn't expect wally to be standing there.

Third-person

Dick fell to his knees and burst into tears wally ran over and tried holding him, but dick pushed him away

" your dead you died how are you alive" dick screamed at wally, looked hurt as if someone he loved brutally stabbed him in the heart.

"dick I promise you I'm not dead, I'm alive if I weren't  I wouldn't be able to touch you to hold you, stop crying and I'll tell you what happened after I supposedly died"

Dick looked up still in tears " are you really real or is this another dream where I think you're alive, but when I wake up you're not going to be there"

wally looked hurt to hear dick not believe he was alive " I promise you that tomorrow morning I will be next to you in bed when you wake up, and then you'll know I am real" dick got up and hugged wally until he fell asleep.

Wally's pov

Dick fell asleep in my arms with his suit on I grabbed him and took his hero suit off and put on a shirt for him, and placed him in bed I was trying to decide if I should sleep with him.

In the end, I got in bed with him and I guess I fell asleep next to him something I wanted for a long time to happen again

Third-person pov

It was getting chaotic to get the twins to bed. They either got up and played or they ran out of the room to bother someone no one minded it but they had to sleep it was almost midnight and they weren't in bed.

So Connor went and found both of them, and grabbed a book and started reading to them while they were in bed soon they fell asleep.

Jon walked in while Connor was reading to them and just watched with a smile on his face.when Connor finished reading to them he looked up from the book to see Jon

" so how long were you standing there Jon" Connor asked Jonathan " actually not that long, you know you make a great dad, I wonder if me and Damien are going to make great parents just like you and Tim" Jonathan said to Connor

" I wouldn't doubt you guys would make good parents, your kid is going to be like you and Damien it's really hilarious actually because I can imaging Damien teaching your kid how to fight while you're against it, I can see him being overprotective if your kid is a girl that would make a funny sight, so doing worry okay you'll make a good dad" Connor told Jonathan to reassure him.

Jon just smiled at him as if saying thanks to him and then he just left. Soon after the twins fell asleep Connor fell asleep with his kids. And that's how the night went for Connor and dick

Hey multi-shiper here thank you guys for waiting for this story to update I've been kinda busy lately with school and essays to right for one of my classes but anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter multi-shiper out by.