Chapter 6

It's been a week since you've now been under the care of Pluto and given the name (F/N) at the Phantomhive manor. And you absolutely loved every minute of it, except for the times where Sebastian would take you away and fawn over you. Just like right now. “Look how big you've gotten! Such a sweet little thing.” Sebastian cooed lightly rubbing his cheek against you with a happy smile stretching across his face. Grimacing at the overly affectionate man you turned your head away from him and saw Pluto in his hellhound form across the garden slouched over and smacking his tail against the pavement unhappily as Finney and Bard tried to comfort him with treats. Grimacing at the butler's affections again when he started pushing into your paws your ear flicked when you heard a shrill "Bassy!!!" Coming towards the both of you. Blinking when a stone cold look came over Sebastian's face you hung in confusion when the raven haired butler pulled you away from him to grab and throw a blob of red away towards the fountain. "It seems a nuisance has appeared. My sweet it seems I must let you go to deal with it." Sebastian said sadly cuddling you one last time before lightly putting you down. Quikly getting away from him you tilted your head as you walked passed the red mess when it suddenly sprang up into a person with really long pretty hair making you jump and flatten yourself against the pavement. "Bassy how could you throw a lady like that?! I finally get the chance to sneak away and be with you, and this is -Oh hello, aren't you a cute little thing?" Grell started to yell before getting distracted by you playing with her hair. Picking you up by the stomach and holding you up. "I've never seen this little cutie here before. Is she new?" Grell asked bringing you to her chest to lightly scratch your neck as she turned her attention back to Sebastian causing you to pur at her gentle affection and sweet smelling perfume. Hearing a loud angry growl you turned to see Pluto slowly creeping closer with his fur standing up and small flames coming from his muzzle. Feeling the redhead flinch you turned to her. "I think you should put me down now." You mewed as Grell held on to you tighter when she quickly turned to Pluto when she heard his growl. "Bassy get your beast to calm down!" She yelled quickly getting to her feet and turned to the demon butler who had a pleased look on his face. "Pluto has taken a rather large liking to (F/N) and can be very protective of who has her." Sebastian said crossing his arms as he rounded over to the said hellhound to lightly pat his forelimb. Feeling the redhead slightly tremble you dug your claws into her blouse when Pluto charged at her. Grunting as the redhead bolted with a shrill screech of terror you closed your eyes and flattened your ears hoping to drown out the sound of a dying a pig. Quickly jumping into a tree then onto the roof, Grell sighed heavily as she sank to her knees. "That blasted hound nearly gave me a heart attack all because of you! Oh if only you could teach me your ways of getting a ravaging beast wrapped around your finger, that'd be heaven on earth!" Grell groaned thrusting you up into the air to look into your pretty (E/C) eyes. Tilting your head at the bright green eyed reaper you offered a tiny mew to lift her spirits after she put you down with a sigh before pulling out a pocket watch as she stood up. "Aahhgg, look at the time! My dear William will be looking for me… Well at least my time although terrifying was well spent seeing such cute little kitten. Tah-tah Bassy I'll see you soon!" Grell yelled leaning over the ledge to wave lovingly at the crow demon before lightly scratching the top of your head before jumping and disappearing in the forest surrounding the manor. Carefully jumping up onto the ledge you looked down at the steep fall. "Pluto! I'm stuck!" You mewed walking back and forth over the ledge trying to find a way down. Easily hearing your cries for help Pluto was already climbing the side of the manor in his human form making Mayrin squeal when she saw him through the window. "I'm coming! Just hold tight for a second." Pluto barked looking up at you then curiously looked at the maid who opened the window with a handkerchief held against her nose. "Pluto, what you doin climbing the manor like you are?!" She yelled flusteredly when you mewed in greeting. "Hi maid lady!" Making the red head look up at you. "What? How did she get up there! Pluto are you trying to get her down?" Mayrin asked watching the human looking hellhound continue to climb the side of the building. "This is no good, this is! Hold on Pluto come this way!" The ex-assassin said waving her hand to make the silver haired man follow her. Turning to her and thinking it over Pluto barked "Just hold on (F/N) I'll be up in a minute. Get off the ledge so you don't fall!" He ordered swinging into the hallway as Mayrin turned to run down the hall and over to a secret stairway that led to the roof. Doing as told you jumped back onto the roof and curiously waddled over to set of weather protected rifles. "What are these for?" You thought when you heard a latch being opened. "(F/N), here kitty kitty." Mayrin said turning to look for you as she got up onto the roof. Turning to her you saw a flash of silver jump out from behind her before Pluto was sitting in front of you and wrinkled his nose. "Gah, you smell like that banshee. Come on, I gotta clean you off." Pluto barked disgustedly as he picked you up and jumped off the roof. Flattening your ears sp the wind wouldn't bother them. "That lady had pretty hair, and petted me!" You mewed happily the hellhound to huff as he landed. "Well you stink like her." Pluto growled, turning to walk to his dog house.