Ignoring Her Prank

In this Y/n has a YouTube Channel. Y/n decides to ignore Summer and see her reaction.

Y/n 's POV

" Wassup yall it's Y/n ! I'm back with another video! In today's video I'm gonna be ignoring Summer to see how she reacts" you explained while smiling mischievously.

"Summer is out right now at the studio,so that gives me time to set everything up. She won't suspect it since I never do things like this. But I'll catch y'all later!" you say while covering up the camera.

2 hours later

You hear the door being open and you instantly act cool while watching tv. You have the camera set up in the living room out of sight. " Hi babe " Summer says leaning down to give you a kiss. She kisses your lips and obviously you kiss back but barely. Summer sees you're watching Pose without her and instantly gasps. " Babe we're suppose to watch this together and together only!" She says while whining in place.

You don't even spare her a glance but just shrug and continue to watch it. She sees this and instantly gets mad. " Are you seriously ignoring me right now?" She asked standing in front of you now. You only look up at her with a straight face. It's hard for you to keep this up since she looks cute mad. You put your hands on her hips and gently move her out your way.

Wrong move

" So this what we doing now bet" she says walking away. From what you hear, she went into you guys room. Slamming doors and shit lol she gone be even more mad when she I was filming.

" Alright y'all she mad now but ion wanna do this no more.. I just wanna cuddle with my bebé" you say pouting into the camera. "Anyways we finna see what she doing cuz she a little too quiet" you whisper heading towards y'all room.

Now by the door, you put your fingers to your lips and shhh to the camera. " On 3..1..2..3" you whisper while opening the door quietly. There you see an empty bed. Raising an eyebrow towards the camera,you instantly see the bathroom light on and smirk.

Walking into the door frame you see Summer in the mirror wrapping her hair up. She looks at you through the mirror and rolls her eyes once she sees your camera. " Aw come on don't be like that" you say now behind her. " Leave me alone Y/n" She says lowly now trying to get out the bathroom.

You set the camera down on the bathroom counter and wrap your arms around her waist. "Bebé I'm sorry it was just a little prank" you say into her neck. For a minute she doesn't say anything but soon she wraps her arms around your neck. You look down at her with a pout. " You get on my nerves I swear" she says rolling her eyes.

" Yeah but you love me so ion wanna hear nun of that." You grin from ear to ear showing your dimples while pulling her closer by the waist. She smiles just a little bit. You grab the camera " Sooo yea guys that was the little prank on Summer. Obviously she got all in her feelings." At this she rolls her eyes looking into the camera.

" Anyways like,comment, and subscribe. Let me know in the comments if I did good or not." You say kissing her cheek. She smiles at this and cuddles closer to you. " I'll see y'all in another video close out the video Bebé" you say handing her the camera while wrapping your arm around her shoulder.

She looks up at you unsure but you nod encouragingly giving her a quick peck on the lips. " Umm ok bye guys" she says awkwardly putting up the peace sign and covering up the camera. " Lets go to sleep. I'm tired babe" you say now walking out the bathroom sitting on you guys bed,checking to make sure the cameras off.

Summer's right behind you and sits on your lap. " I was thinking of doing a little something something" she says while wiggling her hips suggestively. Your eyes widen when she pushes you down on the bed and starts grinding against you hard.

Lord give me the strength...

(I know this was short..just wanted to get something else out there. Feel free to leave any comment)