Early Mornings Part 2

WARNING-The smut isn't really that good to me. I don't really write smut but feel free to still read.

" baby do something" I whimpered while bringing my hand down to my sex. She slaps my hands away and sits up straight looking down at with her eyebrows slightly furrowed and a frown on her face.

"Don't touch me or say anything. You wanted to tease me so now you're gonna get what you deserve." She says lowly. Y/n grabs my hands and places them above my head. "Keep them right here. If you don't watch what happens." She says aggressively.

I clench my legs together because she knows what she's doing. Her talking like this could just get me off. I just want her to fuck my shit up so bad to the point I'm not gonna be able to sing or walk.

She spreads my legs open now seeing my dripping mess. "Did I make you this wet bebé?" She says innocently rubbing her tip on my clit while looking at me directly.

"Y-Y-Yess baby! You made me this wet! Please do something alre- I gasp as she pushes herself into me slowly. Y/n groans lowly as she bottoms out now. She's still for a minute letting me get comfortable. "Y/n move baby" I say breathless under her.

I guess she didn't like me calling her because she soon started thrusting fast. I'm now moaning crazy,wig all fucked up now. Fuck I don't feel like having to getting another installment goddamn i-

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel a hand around my neck. I look up seeing Y/n looking down at me sweating and rolling her hips expertly. She's now giving slow,deep strokes. She leans down to my ear,hand still wrapped around my neck "You feel me baby cuz I feel you. Mmm you know how to keep papi wanting more of this pussy." She says with a breathy moan in my ear now rolling her hips hard into me.

"B-baby wait it's too m-m-much!" I say pushing my hand on her stomach. She stops and grabs my hand. "Didn't I tell you to keep them above your head?" She says lowly while glaring at me hard. At this point I don't know if I should answer her or not. A bitch is scared.

I decide not to say anything but nod my head quickly. She didn't like that. SMACK! I jumped and moaned at the feeling. She just smacked my pussy. I've never seen her act like this ever. "You like that don't you" y/n says while continuing her assault on my sex. "Papi please  do something I'm sorry !" I say desperately moving underneath her trying to feel her more in me.

She has mercy on me and finally starts thrusting hard and fast. Throwing her head back moaning and groaning she grips my hips hard. Her thrust start to get sloppy. I know she feels how close I am due to my walls clenching around her member. Soon I'm cumming while she's still thrusting inside me.Her thrust start to get shaky and she's soon releasing inside of me.

She pulls out and cuddles beside me while covering us both with our blanket.Wrapping her arms around me "I wasn't too rough right bebe?" Turning my head I leave a lingering kiss on her lips. Pulling back I examine her features. " No babe you were perfect." smiling softly I cuddle back into her side. Soon sleep starts to take over me and I hear a faint ' I love you'.

I love you too

I know it's short sorry..
Long time no see. I've been working y'all so I haven't had time to really update both books. I seen someone's comment about updating this book and here it is. Hope you guys enjoyed it! I will probably be putting out short little imagines if I don't get the time to write long ones. Also thank you for 2k reads on this book. It's crazy how I only started this book a month ago. Appreciate it leave feedback❤️

Word Count-697