Part 3

MIDORIYAS POV

"Ah- I'm sorry!" I said as I moved towards them and pulled in my wings.

"Actually, that was pretty nice. Those are quite soft." a man said in a booming voice as he walked in.

"A-All Might?!" I yelled as my inner fanboy started to come out.

"Haha, of course, it is I!" He boomed as his cape behind him started to wave, how was it waving though? There's no wind in the room, and the air conditioning is off, and even that wouldn't be able to push his cape up, so how could he have done that? A second quirk of some sorts? If so how many does he hav–

"Ahem..." All Might cleared his throat and put his fist to his mouth.

"Oh, was I mumbling? I'm so sorry!" I said as I bowed down and flinched as I heard him walking over.

"No worries boy, it's fine! Now, about what I was here to talk to you about." All Might said as he put a hand on my back to pat it, once I stood up fully of course.

"Yes All Might?" I said as I felt his and creep up towards my wings.

"Well you see..." he started

I yelped as I felt him grab onto one of my wings

"I'm gonna need these, sorry not sorry!" He said in a threatening voice. He then grabbed onto my shoulder and started pulling my wing hard. I screamed tried to fight him off. I knew how to endure pain, but this was a whole new level.

"Shut up kid! I need these and your not gonna stop me!" All Might boomed

I screamed louder and heard a doctor run towards the room

"Stop screaming! You'll attract attention!" He yelled at me

I felt the wing he was pulling on almost pop out of the socket. I just got this quirk, I can't let him hurt me, even if he is the symbol of peace! I got a determined look on my face and started flapping my wings hard, and making gusts of wind. Doctors busted open the door and saw what was going on. One of the nurses ran away and a few doctors came to help me while others went to get more doctors. I felt All Might pull my wing out of its socket and I screamed as doctors came and tried to pry All Might off of me.

"ALL MIGHT, GET OFF!" One of the doctors screamed at the pro hero.

I could feel the wings tendons and muscles break, bit by bit. I screamed again as I felt blood roll down my back. Multiple hero's came rushing towards me, is that what that nurse was doing? They all started screaming and yelling at All Might, he wasn't listening.

I felt the wings start to rip out of me, and I continued to scream as I felt more blood rush onto my back. Not only mine. I heard a sickening slap behind me before blood splattered onto me. All might hit someone. That means he took his hand off! I have a chance! I started to flapping my other wing hard and was able to knock his balance. The other hero's took notice and pulled him off of me. My one of my wings fell to the ground with a loud "thump" that surprised the hero's. I had another one next to me as everything became blurry and started spinning. I felt my blood mixing with others, and I could tell it wasn't good. I started to fall as one of the hero's that wasn't holding down all Might came to catch me. All I remember was him catching me with a big "oomph" as he realized how heavy my wings and I were. Enhanced strength? Maybe.

I woke up in another room, this one was a bit bigger and I had bandages all over me. I had a mask over my face with tubes connected to it, running all over. I slowly looked at the wing that was untouched by All Might and moved it. I looked to my other side and saw my wing was bandaged up from end to end. It had red splattered on it. Blood. I thought as I frowned. I tried to move it but it hurt really bad and I yelped from the pain.

The door opened. A doctor came in.

"Heya! My names dr.Skiff, in case you forgot. Or if I didn't tell you, I can't remember. You had some muscle tearing  and ripped a tendon. Some of the skin was torn as well so you'll have some scarring there as well, but other than that you should be good to be let out by the end of this week. We'll assign some physical therapy for you and your wings, so they'll be back in perfect shape soon! Well get a nurse in here to clean off the wing as well." The doctor finished.

I tried to speak just a raspy sound just came out instead. I cleared my throat a couple times before talking again. "What about the... th... the hero's?" I asked, my voice gave out a couple times and I had to clear my throat again.

"Most of them are okay, one of them sustained major injuries, and was in critical condition, but is better now. How about you?"

"I'm feeling just fin... fie... fine. Just fine." I said with a raspy voice.

"Good. How's your wing feeling?" Skiff asked me.

"I guess it's okay, it's hurts really bad though." I replied.

"That makes sense." He said.

"Wait! How much will this cost...?" I asked, scared.

"Hmm... I'm no math magician, but about $16,000" (I don't have enough energy to convert that into ¥, sorry) he replied. My heart sank. My moms gonna be pissed. Might as well just cut of my wings.

"No... way..." I replied as my head sunk.

"I got it." A voice said from the door.

"Hmm?" The doctor said, as he turned away from me and looked the door and saw the pro hero.

"I said I got it. I'll pay." The voice said again. I didn't want to look up. I just cried. I let the salt tears run down my face and my bandages, feeling the coolness of the tears fall onto my hands. Who would do this? For me none the less? I looked up, no way, it's really them.

Word count: 1077

Hello! I'll probably be updating this story more than my other ones, so enjoy these updates I guess!