Play the Track

So Here I am the all powerful nico Huraaaah jk

Soo this is a new story created by me.

I'm still a bit rough around some parts, but don't fret I know now the basics of grammar woooohh.

So guys hope ya'll like Klein's Adventure

_____________________________________________

"Klein!! hurry up, breakfast is ready!!" A girl knocked the bathroom door.

"Gaaah wait for me will ya" The boy named klein followed as he showered.

"Were going to be late, its the first day of our highschool year!!, plus we still need to claim our dorms" The girl replied as she rushed downstairs with her bag, Klein's luggage was also downstairs.

"Well im sorry, it's not like im the one who took half an hour bathing, like what do you even do in that period of time?" Klein answered.

"Can't hear yah!" The girl replied teasingly shouting towards upstairs.

Klein had finished bathing, he has his towel wrapped round his hip, his hair flowed whilst being wet, and his toned chest glistened.

He approached the door grumbling
"Freakin Ania whats the purpose of karaoke if you keep singing in the bathroom like that"

He changed to a plain black long sleeves, above that his red shirt printed with a blue circle containing the words saying 'Find Me Dingus', his dad gave this shirt to him as a form of gag relief, he wore black pants, and he buckled the finishing touches with the straps of his suspenders and tightening his pants.

He looks at the mirror

"Well well well, lookin good handsome. Dad was right, did'nt think he would have a great fashion sense" Klein exclaimed

"Klein!!!" Ania said loudly downstairs

"Coming" At his way to down stairs, he stumbled upon his dad's old military jacket. He tried it on and it fit him nicely, a bit bigger than him but he can manage.

His mom and his sister Ania greeted him "Morning Bro" "Good morning Klein, come the breakfast is getting cold".

"Mornin" Klein greeted back

Klein's POV

The brek fast was...

Bagels and Bacon
'Dad's favorite breakfast'

I sat down and as we ate, the bagels was from mom's bakery, a bit crispy on the outside and tender and soft inside. The bacon was exquisitely crispy and tender. The mix of savory and sweetness really mixes together.

10 mins later...

"Mom were going now, hope you won't be lonely without us here" I exclaimed

"Aww, don't be just promise me you two will call from time to time" Mom replied

"Don't worry Mom, we'll call you" Ania followed.

The bus arrived as Mom kissed us on the forehead, Ania bailed as she blushed. Mom reached to me since im a few feet taller from her.

"Mooom!!" Ania blushed

"Well you better get going now" Mom said

I carried the rest of my luggage as Ania ran a trip back to her room to get something.

She came back seconds later with a peculiar antique pocket watch a big white transparent gem is embedded on the front giving an illusion of an eye shape with the gem as the cornea.