Alkenes and Alkanes are not the same

3rd POV

The bus arrived to the university, as the bus passed through the gate and something soon entered their mind as the university isn't what it seems.

The buildings from a distance looked quite small that's what students might think of the high quality university. But soon a transparent field rippled as the bus passed through the gate.

The students where astounded Gardens of grass and flowers lined the gate borders, The asphalt road know glistened and shined, theres a big castle like structure in the middle, whilst buildings are scattered around it. It almost looks like a town, there are 7 dorms around the grounds.

The bus headed to the castle like structure sa this must be the main building. As they arrive the bus stopped as this must be the university entrance. The students all grabbed there luggages, Klein helped Dri as she found it hard to drag the 3rd bag she had brought.

Particularly, Klein had thought 'How'd she fit all of it in there' .

"Thanks, Quite.... strong!" Dri Thanked Klein.

"So, didn't you deliver most of your luggage yesterday? I know it's optional, wait are you a masochist?" Klein asked.

"2nd question is a no and No one told me you can deliver your luggage early!!" Dri replied

"Didn't you read the pamphlet?" Klein asked

"Theres a pamphlet? Oh god, guh we should get going most of the students already left the bus" Dri exclaimed

As the two stepped out the bus it left accordingly, know Klein had three bags, one strapped in his shoulder, one as his backpack and another in his hand a pink backpack that seems to be Dri's.

The students know all wait, there was a gate infront of them, seconds later it opened as an old man in a white tuxedo approached and greeted

"Welcome dear students, I am the head master of Grieza Academy, But i am also a professor, my name is Franlet Fresc.
Let me start this off as explaining to you the system of this University, the town here has it's own currency, it is mostly used for daily school items, food and many more. Money from the outside can be still used but only too a selected few shops, in the cafeteria you can use both our currency and the currency from the outside. Let me show you the currency"

The Headmaster applauded as a coin magically came from his hand. The crowd of students are in awe, the headmaster explained.

"Every student here know has a P.I known as Personal Intel, you can open and your P.I by saying 'Status' A screen only seen by you will show, it is similar to your so called rpgs. Currency are named credits and is not easily stolen as it is stored inside a persons P.I, You can also see your personal info inside it and Share too others by draging *Drags his hand* your info too a persom or a group. This technology is only seen inside this dome, if you live and go beyond the gate the P.I wont be accesible."

The info shows only the headmaster's name and occpation

"But first every student here are separated through ranks, Rank S to Rank F, but there are also seven specialties These are, Psyche, Nature, Tech, Logic, Physique, Art and Dynamic, Dynamic is a specialty that can is mostly a multi specialty as they can master more than one specialties. There are Clubs in each Specialty try doing 2 or more clubs but only the assigned club for your specialty will be available for you, the specialties are what makes the dorms, you will be assigned to a specialty and rank by a test. Do not be stressed for the test will only scan your brain, now follow me"

The head master walked as a chattering crowd of students followed

The inside was luxurious, the hall is aligned with pillars theres a gramd stair way to the other floors as well as a big elevator inbthe middle of the spiral staircase, there are two more hall ways on the right and left whilst the students followed the headmaster astounded of the scenery to the right hallway.