Are you Single or in Groups, what?

Klein's POV

"What do you mean by singles and groups?" Klein asked

Henry showed us holographic rooms one in his right Just a regular 4 sided room with a bed and a desk and somehow a big space for just one person, the other one at his left is a 7 sided (Heptagon) room that has 5 Deluxe  beds, a table at the center big enough to fit a family sized dinner with chairs and 5 beanbags all scattered near the particular beds.

"I guess we'll get the group one." Ania said

I looked at her with negation

"What, two girls and one boy in a room is this carnage?" I said

"Well Two more will fill in the remaining spot" Henry said

"Ughh, suree okay, hey Dri you fine with this?" I asked

Dri Nods

"Okay could you show me your profiles i'll just scan it and get you all settled in" Henry exclaimed.

In unison we three said 'Status' We dragged our profiles one by one and we all proceeded with henry to go inside.

"Okay so a few house rules, one Do not make any form of ruckus, two Try to not bother anyone's privacy if they don't want to be bothered, three Kitchen use is on the second floor right, you are free to use ingredients and utensils but pls clean after your messes, four there are no curfew's but visiting other dorms in the night is highly prohibited and number six the seniors might be a little bit cranky in the night so don't try too meddle with them, if theres any questions just go to the student loung on the third floor my office is inside okay." Henry explained.

"Your room is in the 2nd floor next just take a right after the stairs and you'll see the bathroom just take a right again and you'll see your room, heres your keys, these are spares for the other two so when one goes missing another can still open it." Henry instructed

We all proceeded and followed henry's instructions.

The door was quite neat, it was a red door saying 'D-7' It must be pertaining to the door number.

Dri followingly opened the door and us we came inside, we all felt in awe there was an amazing lantern-like chandelier, he wasn't kidding when he said the bed were deluxe. The beds all face the middle, as the table in the center has a carved mantel saying D-7.

There were beanbags scattered about as I ran to the bed with the Black colored bean bag.

"Dibs!!" I exclaimed as Dri ran to the bed with the green colored bean bag, on the opposite side of the room.

"Are ya'll really that barbaric, ...
well i am sorta your sister soooo. Cowabunga!!!" Ania began too run, she landed head first to the bed with the pink bean bag near Dri's bed, headfirst.

We all laughed as we began too unpack our luggage.

3rd POV

"Hey Klein did you bring my Shampoo? I may have taken yours by accident." Ania asked Klein.

"Yeah, Dri can I borrow your powerbank for a minute my charger for my phone is in my luggage." Klein asked Dri.

"Here 'Hands Powerbank', theres an announcement in the P.I *Munch* the luggage will be delivered shortly in front of your dorm, oh yeah and our credits just got updated, it must be the allowance system every week we'll get allowance *Munch*" Dri Explained as she munched on apples

"Can I have some?" Ania asked

"Here" Dri handed an apple

... *Munch* ... *Munch**Munch ...