Part 1

It's your first night here at this job. You sat in your desk and listening to the guy on the phone. He was making fall asleep. You then passed out. Later you were woken up by a puppet. You freaked out by it. It then spoke in a nice female like voice. "It's Okay. I'm not going to hurt you or kill you." You then started claim down and sat back in your chair. "W-who are you?" You questioned the Puppet. "Well, my friends like to call me Puppet because that's what I am but my real name is Susie." She replied. "Well that's a nice name." You said to here. "Were are you from?" Said Susie. "Here in this town called Colorado." You told her. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" She asked you. "No." You said. "That a shame for all the girls in the world because I find you very hot." You blushed. "T-thank you." You said nervously. "Anyway. I gotta go. It's almost sunrise. I'll see you tomorrow night." Said Susie. "Ok, bye." You wave to Susie the Puppet. She walks her way back to her box but stumbles across her friends. Bonnie, Freddy and Chica. "Well, well, well. Look who it is." Said Freddy. "Um, hey guys." Said Susie. "Who where you talking to Puppet?" Said Bonnie. "Um, No one." Said Susie. "You where talking to the night guard weren't you?" Said Chica. "How did you know?" Said Susie. "We heard you talking to him. You have a crush on him don't you?" Said Freddy. Susie signs and starts blushing. "Yes." Said Susie. "Ha. Knew it. Susie the Puppet has a crush." Said Bonnie. They all laugh at Susie. "Shut up you guys. Anyways I'm heading back to my box. The sun is coming up." Said Susie. Heads back to her room and gose inside her box. 

To be continued