final part

You were in the security room. Checking the cameras as always. Then Susie comes in. "Hey." You wave to her. Susie comes and sits next to you. "So, how was your day." She questioned. "Good." She puts her hand on your leg. "Can I ask you something?" Susie said nervously. "Yeah?" You questioned. "Are you a virgin?" She said. Your eyes were wide open and you plushed. "Um, yeah." You touched the back of your head. "Well, I think your cute and I want to um. Take your virginity." You plushed harder. This is biggest moment of your life. You never know what it's like to experience sex before but at the same time. You were kind of scared. "Well, I guess we could do it. But please be gentle with me. I have never had sex before in my life." You said to Susie. "Oh don't you worry. I your going to enjoy this." Susie than sits on your lap. She sticks her toung in your mouth. It felt amazing. You then felt her hand touching your pants. Then you heard  unzipping and she gets your cock out. She then puts your cock inside her pussy. You moaned from the pleasure. It is so good that you couldn't help but moan. You thrust in and out rapidly. "Oh, S-Susie. I l-love this so m-much." She smiles. "I k-knew you would like this." She said. She bounced on your dick up and down. You want her to never stop. She was just killing the shit out of your dick. You were sweating. Her love was making you hot. You then feel something. You were close to cuming. "Oh g-god! I'm going to cum!" You moaned. "Yes! Yes! Cum inside me!" You realised your cum into Susie. The both you moaned. You rest from exhaustion. "Thank you, Susie. It was amazing." You said to her. "No problem and besides. You are my boyfriend after all." You smiled. "Hey. Would you like to get out here with me?" She hugged you. "Yes please!" You two got up. You got your clothes back on and you two left. You both got married and now have a couple of kids and live happily ever after.

The end

Sorry this took so long to publish. I'm to busy making videos on YouTube. I hope you all can forgive me.