-中毒-

[edit- this fan fiction is so cringey so proceed with caution😅]

I decided to write a fanfiction in honour of one of my favourite NCT ships Markhyuck. So I hope you enjoy this! Get some snacks and settle down because this is about to get bomb.

-🎈-

Mark stared at haechan, his glare piercing through him. Mark gave a slight smirk, showing his fangs slightly. Haechan hitched his breath, watching mark eye him up and down. Mark ran his tongue along his fangs, his expression both of stress and desperation. That's when haechan realised, mark needed blood. He was thirsty.

Haechans body sunk into his chair, his face growing more tense.

He could feel marks presence grow closer and suddenly he felt marks warm breath run down his neck. Haechan was confused. The feeling he was getting from just mark this close to him was indescribable. He felt hot. Not just because the room was already warm. It was because of how mark was staring at him, looking at him as if he was some sort of attraction in a museum. The way he felt nervous around mark whenever he stepped even a centimetre closer.

Mark was now hovering over haechan, his eyes gleaming in pure
lust. Haechan cursed to himself at how hot mark looked with his face barely centimetres apart, his hair ruffled messily showing his forehead.

"Fuck mark just kiss me already." Haechan said before he could even realise what he had said. His face became an extreme shade of red, his body cowering away from mark.

Mark chuckled at haechans comment, his smile was a warm type of smile, one that showed all the love a person had for another. And that person was haechan.

Mark cupped haechans face, admiring every perfectly structured feature. his sharply cut jawline, his cheekbones that dipped in slightly and his deep, golden tanned skin.

He pulled haechan closer and attached their lips.

Haechan was addicted to the feeling of the olders lips against his and although it was just an innocent kiss, he couldn't help but feel flustered.

"I'm not thirsty anymore. You can leave if you want" mark said with a smile on his face.

Mark couldn't describe how he felt around haechan. He was Addicted.

First chapter done! 🥴