-それを扱う -

Ok so I've really enjoyed writing this book so I hope you enjoy this chapter! Get some snackssss and get ready to read. :))

~leggo

Haechan was sat down at his table, studying for a maths test that he had to take tomorrow. Mark however was sat on the bed, watching haechan read, sighing in boredom.

Haechan lifted his glasses up the bridge of his nose, lifting up his pen as he did so.

Mark couldn't help but stare at the younger. The way he bit his lip as he concentrated on the questions, how sweat beaded his forehead as he studied, how his golden skin shone in the light making the younger more attractive that he already was.

"fuck.." Mark said as he felt his pants tightening, the intrusion quite clear because of the leather pants he was wearing.

"fuck it.." mark thought as he walked over to haechan, the ache between his legs grew the closer he got to the younger boy.

"Mark for the last time check your fucking watch it's only been 5 minutes since the last time you asked." Haechan said as he turned his head back to his work.

Mark lifted haechan up, his arms resting on his hips, placing the younger on the bed. Haechan was speechless. He couldn't deny how hot Mark looked with his tight jeans, hair pulled back and fangs resting against his bottom lip.

The thought of the test went to the back of his head as he felt the softness of mark's lips grazing his.

It was a fast, needy kiss, both boys wanting more, hands moving desperately as they connecting their lips again.

Mark was smirking as he worked his tongue down haechan's jaw, sucking slightly at the already marked skin from a few days back.

Mark licked a long stripe with his tongue along haechan's neck, causing the younger to whine in out in protest.

Haechan bit against the soft skin of mark's bottom lip, dragging it softly between his teeth. A groan escaped from mark's lips as he began to take off his own shirt.

"stop." Haechan said, causing mark to freeze in his place. Mark soon realised why the younger wanted him to stop when Hyucks hands went to the hem of mark's shirt, pulling it over his head exposing his muscular torso.

Haechan moaned as mark ran his hands down the dips of his waist, rubbing circular motions on his inner thighs. Since haechan was wearing shorts, this made more of his skin exposed for Mark to touch.

"You see what your doing to me babe." Mark whispered in haechan's ear as he lifted the younger's shirt over his head, tossing the shirt across the room.

Haechan moaned at the sound of mark's low voice filling the room.

Mark began leaving open mouthed kisses down haechan's jaw, slowly working his way down to his chest.

Haechan was a moaning mess underneath him, so sensitive to mark's touch.

Mark nipped slightly at the skin, his fangs barely touching haechan's skin.

Haechan gasped at the feeling of mark's fangs, pleasure taking over as mark's mouth worked it's way down to his hips.

Mark stopped when he reached the top of the younger's shorts, grinning against the younger's body as he added purple bruises there.

"Stop being such a fucking tease." Haechan panted, his breathing unsteady as mark left hickies all up his chest.

Haechans hands went to the top of mark's jeans, unbuckling the belt and freeing mark from the clothing.

"Holy shit.." haechan whispered as he stared the older who was now only in his boxers.

Mark was shocked at haechan's sudden dominance, however he couldn't care less.

Mark didn't know how far he was going to go tonight, but heck did he want to do much more than just kiss haechan.

Mark smirked, his tongue gliding across his fangs.

"there's no going back now hyuck.."

Haechan swallowed nervously, looking at the younger.

"I can handle it." He said with a smirk.

It was to say the least... a very eventful night.

Yall are gonna be triggered because I didn't put full details. Let's just say smut is not one of my strong points in writing. Later on in this book I might but for now, make up your own idea of what happened if you so desire. Also I'm sick so I spent all day watching kdramas. :) have fun and maybe leave a vote if you enjoyed the chapter

Also thank you so much for #34 in Markhyuck!!!! ✨✨✨

author nim~

author nim~ ♡