-キス-

It's Chenles birthday!!! Happy birthday baby! 💗😆 you will still be the innocent little child you were before! Anyway let's start this chapter because last chapter I left it on a cliffhanger.

Mark's mouth worked it's way down haechans neck. Haechan was speechless to say the least, his hand rushing up to mark's hair, his breath unsteady.

Mark smirked against Haechan's soft skin, his fangs grazing against his skin ever so slightly.

Haechan winced at the contact, biting his bottom lip to avoid making any embarrassing noises.

Mark's tongue against the sharp jawline of lee donghyuck, was probably the hottest thing you would ever see.

Haechan was breathless as mark pushed his body against haechans, his hands holding his hips, back pinned against the wall.

Haechans hand hovered over the hem of mark's shirt, sighing at the fabric which was clearly restricting him from mark.

"do you want it off baby?" Mark said, his lips connecting with haechan's as he held haechans jaw in his hands.

Haechan didn't need to reply. Instead he grabbed the shirt, pulling it over mark's head, revealing mark's full torso.

Haechan mentally cursed at the sight in front of him, his lips desperately smashing against mark's.

Haechan had gotten a lip piercing a few weeks before, which mark found totally hot.

The cold metal clanked against mark's fangs as he dragged haechans bottom lip with his teeth.

Mark's hand roamed over haechans waist, unbuttoning haechans shirt, making him shirtless as well as mark himself.

Both boys winced at the feeling of their bare chests pressed against each other as they kissed, mark slowly leading haechan to the closest surface to them.

Mark lifted the younger, placing him on the table in his room, beginning to leave red marks on his neck. Haechan lifted his neck up, giving mark more access to his neck.

A moan slipped out of haechan's mouth as he pulled mark's hair in protest.

"Want me to stop?" Mark said with a grin curving slowly on his lips.

"Fuck no mark. Don't." Haechan said, as he let out another breathy moan, forgetting about keeping quite anymore.

Mark's hand rested on the waistband of haechan's jeans, his lips moving quickly against haechans. There was so much passion and love but also lust mixed within the kiss.

Mark was about to move his hand further down haechan's waist when they heard  haechan's door open.

"shit." Jeno said as he walked in the room, looking at the two shirtless boys and haechan who's jeans were so low down you could see the top of his boxers.

"I'll be going now.." Jeno said with a nervous as he walked out.

"Well fuck.." Mark said as he tried to hold in the visible bulge in his jeans that was growing.

Haechan was chuckling to himself as he looked at mark's pissed off expression.

"I think we're going to have to fix this.." haechan said with a smirk on his face. "Someone got a bit too excited."

Ok sorry not sorry..😏 well guys Jeno is a cockblocker 😂😂 well have fun with this chapter cause I enjoyed writing it! 😂

😏 well guys Jeno is a cockblocker 😂😂 well have fun with this chapter cause I enjoyed writing it! 😂

( I love this❤️💗💓)

~author nim