嫉妬

I'm a clown 🤡

-

Haechan was sat in class, doodling on his textbook, not even realising someone was approaching him.

Wong yukhei.

Haechan just smiled at him, asking him what he was doing talking to him.

"Oh you know. I heard your gay right?"

Haechan almost choked on his water, his eyes widened slightly in shock.

"Yes." He said, swallowing slowly.

"Well... Me and you could be great together."

Haechan knew Yukhei was the biggest fuck boy in school and clearly didn't have any feelings towards the younger so haechan shook his head.

"Are you fucking joking? Why would you think me, out of all people would fall for your trap? I'm not interested." Haechan said while slamming his hand on the table.

Lucas was pissed.

He grabbed haechan by his arm but before he could say anything Mark walked up to him.

And punched his straight in the face.

"What the fuck." Lucas said while holding his nose which was now bleeding.

Haechan was relieved to say the least that mark came to save his ass but he was a little worried that mark would get hurt.

Everyone in the class was staring at the the three boys, clearly interested on what was going on.

Mark grabbed haechans hand, pulling him closer.

"Everyone listen real closely. Haechan is mine and I'm not letting anyone take him from me."

"No he's not! Your not even gay!" Lisa shouted while sitting on her desk.

Before haechan could say anything, mark pinned haechan against the classroom wall, attaching their lips. Mark didn't care if anyone was in the classroom or not. Haechan was his only priority right now.

Haechan had his hands wrapped around mark's neck, his lips against mark's.

They pulled away, Mark was grinning smugly at the class.

Yukhei's face was a mixture of both shock and embarrassment.

The class began cheering, haechans face was once again turning a pale pink.

Haechan looked at Mark in his eyes, admiring the shine of his skin, and his sharply defined jawline.

Fuck.

Haechan was falling. Falling for Mark harder than he ever though he would.

This was a bad chapter I'm sorry :/

Author nim~