8- Will we survive?

Georgie fell to the floor. He started shaking uncotrolablly. Limbs were growing out of his body and he was getting bigger. Then we realised.. Georgie turned into the clown.

He ran towards us and we jumped on him, trying our best to defeat him.

The clown grabbed Bill by his head and said "I will kill every single one if you, and feast on your fear! Or.. perhaps.. if you leave, I'll only take him. And I will let you live, long, haaaapy lives."

"Guys.. we can't." Beverly said

Richie walked in front of us

"Leave.. it's my fault we're here" Bill said whimpering

"I told you, Bill. I fucking told you."

The clown gave us a creepy smile

"You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a FUCKING CRACKHEAD HOUSE. And now.." Richie grabbed a bat from his right. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Pennywise pushed away Bill and got up.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" Richie yelled and hit Pennywise with a bat

The clown yelled in pain while the others grabbed weapons to hit him with, like chains, metal poles, ect. I had my knife in hand.
Ben swung the cahins, Eddie jumped at it, Richie hit it with the bat in it's stomach.
Mike hit it with a pole and it dropped to the floor. I slowly walked up to it to check if it was dead.

As soon as I got close he grabbed my throath and started choking me.

"Y/N!" I heard the others yell

"Am I scary now?!" He asked and opened his mouth revealing a bunch of teeth. I felt him bite my neck and I stabbed his head with my knife. I dropped to the floor. I saw the others kicking and hitting it. My eyesight was blury and I felt the blood dripping down my neck. Everything then went black.

~3RD POV~

Pennywise was trying to kill the others but they were stronger than him. They kicked, hit and jumped on him

Pennywise's head turned into a leper, which vomited on Eddie. Eddie was furious.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Eddie screamed and pushed the clown

Pennywise fell to the floor, his head now turned into Beverly's dad.

"Bevvie..are you still my litt-"

"ARGH!" Beverly screamed and shoved a spike down it's throath

All of the Losers, except Y/n were standing in front of Pennywise who was shaking in fear and whimpering.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly. Cause s-she wasn't afraid. And we're not either. Not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid. Cause you'll starve."