Blue Feather

It was another--usual day for Aqours, and another--usual way for them to end the day by waving and greeting each other a goodbye at their club's room. Every each of them walked out the room and find a way out to the road that will bring them back to home. But, just when the first years gang were going to walked out, Hanamaru suddenly stopped her feet to find out that Yoshiko hasn't even moved from her seat. Yoshiko--from what Hanamaru saw, was really concentrating on something. She didn't really know what exactly Yoshiko was doing, but Yoshiko was holding something and her eyes were looking at it so intensely that she thought Yoshiko glued her eyes on it.

'What was that thing she is holding?' Hanamaru thought to herself, thinking of voicing her curiosity towards Yoshiko, but Ruby was there to interrupt her mind.

"What's wrong, Hanamaru-chan?" Ruby asked; wondering why her friend suddenly stopped moving when they were just a bit closer of leaving the club's room.

Ruby then following Hanamaru's gaze and found out what was bothering Hanamaru's mind. "Oh, Yoshiko-chan." Ruby spoke again. "Don't you want to go back home with us?"

"No." Responded Yoshiko. "You both go home. People at your kingdom must be worried hell if you come late." Her eyes still glued on the thing she hold, not bothering to look at either Ruby or Hanamaru. Yoshiko was dead serious, doing something nobody even knew about.

At that response, Ruby laughed awkwardly. "The people at your home must be worried as well" was the words she murmured. But it seemed like no one but herself could heard the quiet murmur.

"Yoshiko-chan, what was the thing you had on your hand?" Hanamaru asked.

"A console"

"What is a console, zura?" Hanamaru asked again. She was not familiar with the word, let alone seeing that 'console' thing.

"A console is a device for you to... um play a game. In this case, it is!" Ruby stated, helping the lost Hanamaru to find a track.

Hanamaru nodded lightly, seemingly understood (well, more or less) about the thing that Yoshiko was holding. But, what game could possibly made Yoshiko became that serious? it even made her stayed longer at school! Hanamaru just couldn't help but wondering--and feeling really curious!

...But, Ruby, once again, interrupted her trail of thoughts "Yoshiko-chan. It will be dark soon, and you will miss your bus, you know?"

"Oh!!" The serious Yoshiko came back to life. Slamming the console down to her bag, Yoshiko looked at a clock on the wall. "Good! I can still make it!" She said, then running as fast as she could.

Waving a quick goodbye, Yoshiko then dashed out like she was about to die. Seemed like missing her bus was worse than losing the game she was playing.

"Then, shall we go home, too, Hanamaru-chan?"

"Yes, Ruby-chan♪"

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

The next day was still the same. There was this time again when Yoshiko stayed a bit longer to play a game with her console. Hanamaru curiously approached Yoshiko to find out what game she was playing--despite having no knowledge about game at all.

"What game are you playing, zura?" She asked.

"Oh, this?" Yoshiko left the game from her sight to look at Hanamaru (which is quite different from the seeious Yoshiko from another day!) "This is Harvest Moon."

"Harvest Moon?"

"Yes. Harvest Moon. A game about being a farmer."

"A farmer of the moon?"