25😓

//*big sigh* okay my guys.. Here's the first angst!! Are you excited? I'm kind of am tbh- I fuckin love angst for some reason? Think I might need help? Probably. Will I get it? Probably not cause I'm broke as hell but this is how I cope so lets for this. Also it's gonna probably be kind of a long read/starter thing cause I'm pretty... Like not in that too good of a headspace as it is because of reasons but hey.. I'll get over it sooner or later, don't worry ☺

Cellophane_Sero posted:

His dorm room was dark.

Hanta sat down in front of his mirror smiling but a lot more ridiculously forcing than usual. The smile grew weaker as he stares at his reflection. Little did he know he had a visitor listening from the mostly shut door he forgot to close the rest of the way.
"It really do be like this but you know what? Sometimes it's just so fucking hard to keep that frown inside other that flipping it over and forcing it onto everyone else to pretend you're okay but I'm really not okay.. Okay?.. I push it out probably like.. What? Idk like 24 fucking 7 because I want people to believe that I'm okay so that they don't have to worry about every single blink of an eye that I'm okay..." He speaks to the mirror as if it's some other person as he felt his hot tears streaming down his face like a water fountain before bringing his hands up harshly to rub his feelings from his eyes.

  He plants his hands into his knees and speaks some more "they don't need to worry because I'm fine, I'm a-always perfectly fucking fine..." He sniffles before rubbing away some more tears "I mean e-even if they did know.. What would it even matter anyways?... Tell me.. Just how much does a 'smile' worth?... E-especially since it's not even-" He jumped when he heard a click of his door as if someone was just peeking in there.

   How long were they there for? How much did they hear?.. He didn't want to know but it'd be for the better if he found out. That was all he could think about when he ran to open the door to look around and see the back side of y/n.. They were running down the hall as if they were running away from something they shouldn't of seen.. Or heard even. His eyes went wide as he smiles very weakly as he retreats back in his room sitting down on the floor shutting the door with his back pulling his phone out from his pocket to send them a message. He brought his knees up to his chest to sorta comfort himself as he typed his message out.

The message read: 'hey.... I'm really not sure at all how much of that you heard. Uh or saw.. Either way, I'm SO sorry you had to hear that... Or see it I guess.. This is just how I cope with things because I'm too much of a wuss to talk to someone about it...
I'm so sorry..'

He hesitated heavily before finally hitting send. He places his phone next to his side resting his head on his knee so anxious to as of what they're going to send back.. Were they going to judge him? Tell him to get some help? Not be friends with him anymore? These questions swarming his mind like a wild amount of killer bee's attacking one another buzzing around intensely.

His phone buzzed. He picks the phone up... It's from y/n..

The message read: (insert message here)

~~~~

//well that's it- I feel like it's kinda angsty I guess but thats just me heh.. Umm please please let me know if it's angsty or sad enough for your liking or if it's too much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh! Btw feel free to rp as an oc and/or any character you wish, I really don't care I'm just kinda bored y'know?