😓95😓

This is the sensitive content that y'all have been warned about so please don't hate me for posting hella sad stuff on here.

TRIGGER: Self harm, almost suicide

Ah again I'm sorry, this is probably gonna be kinda long and hella depressing-

Cellophane_Sero posted:

The depressed males thoughts got progressively worse as he started some new medication about a month prior

The depressed males thoughts got progressively worse as he started some new medication about a month prior. He had started to hate himself far much worse than he could ever even imagine. So much to the point where he had been harming himself and hiding his shame under the thick long sleeves of his hoodies, sweatshirts or his uniforms wrapping his arms up saying it's to keep his wrists supported which was only half the truth.
This was the day. He felt that he needed to finally terminate himself from the face of the earth. He sits on his bed and shamefully picks up his bottle of medicine with tears rolling down his face when y/n decided to let themselves in. They saw him upon his act gasping and quickly covering their mouth.
Hearing y/n's gasp he shot his head up eyes widening as all he saw was them running towards them after shutting the door wrapping their arms around him. Hanta was scared and confused. Were they going to yell at him? Painfully shut him out of their life? Questions surrounds his mind as he soon hears someone sobbing. Hearing the sobs only made him highly regret what he almost did.
He wraps his arms shakily around them holding back his flowing tears which he was ultimately failing at. "I-I.... Y-y/n... I-I....." His large tears flow down his cheeks nonstop as he found himself at a loss for words.
They wipe their tears a bit, lean back gently placing their hands on his face and did their best to smile. "Please don't leave...." Hanta just stares and the hot tears just kept rolling down.
He grips the bottle shaking more, pulling them close hugging them tight. "I-I'm.. S-so s-sorry.... I'm s-sorry" was all he could say. All his mind would spit out as he sobbed intensely onto their shoulder feeling so bad for even thinking about doing such awful things. "P-please... H-help... I-I don't want to b-be like this... I-I f-fucking hate it.. Please y/n" By now he was just begging for help after realization of how fucked up his actions have been especially just now. He grips on their clothing keeping himself seemingly attached to their shoulder.

~~~~

Uh yeah, that happened.. If I made anyone upset/triggered in any way shape or form uwu"

Just so you know that IF YOU ARE FEELING SUICIDAL, PLEASE CALL THE SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE AT:

1 800-273-8255

Because although I might not know you all too well.. I care for all of you and want you to be alive for as long as you can...