Last Sacrifice (my version) Part 5

Enjoy VA lovers ;)

+

I had nothing. No money. No clothes, and no help.

There was no way I could ask Adrian for money, he probably hated me and I couldn't bare getting him in trouble. Remembering back he didn't even talk to me when he was with Lissa in my cell. And no dreamn visits anymore. I missed him so much. But for some reason it didn't seem like he did.

"Can I help you miss?" the waitress asked, she held an open notepad and a pen. "No thanks,"I replied. Her expression looked confussed but she slowly turned and walked away.

I was back in Vegas, stupid of me I know. But I just had that weird feeling, that if I return to the place where I first heard about Lissa's Dad's romantic life then maybe I could get somewhere. But in the back of my mind I knew I was also here to see if I couldn't find Victor.

Of corse this time I wasn't staying in a grand hotel like the Luxor, I was practically living on the streets. And with no phone I couldn't get in contact with Sydney, so she could help me and give me more infomation.

I didn't feel like I wanted to go to a moroi club tonight, I decided I'd play it safe with just a normal bar. Even though I still had to keep my guard up.

I sat there with my hair over my face, and hands crossed on the table, all I could do was think back to the court room. Who the hell was she! I couldn't explain it, the only way it could make a slight bit of sense, is that it was another sadow kissed affect. Bt even if it was, why didn't Anna and Mark have another copy of them floating around killing people.

I looked over at the clock on the wall, 11 o'clock. I probably should leave, I wasn't safe walking the streets, I had no stake. So I had jto stay around other people and hope they didn't attack.

I pulled my coat over my shoulders and waked out the door. The cool breeze hit my cheeks and I instanly tilted my head down to stop the coolnes. I quickly glanced up and down the street and then choose to go left. From the 4 days I had been here, I already had a pretty good idea of where I was. My senses were on full alert, I was ready for a strigoi attack any second.

I walked a couple of blacks and no sign of any strigoi, well I hadn't felt nauseaflood my body, yet.

"Rose," a cool voice mussed.

I shot my head up, I'd know that voice anywhere. Victor. I was so deep in thought I hadn't noticed him aproach. He stood there with two guardians on either side of him. I looked arround to see if anyone was watching, the street was practically desertd.

"What do you want," I said harshly. "You look like you could use some help," he replied. "That would be very kind of you, but I must ask. Why the hell would you help me?"

"We are both escaped criminals, Rose, our kind like to stick together," he said. "Thank you Victor but I can't trust you, I'm afraid to say.""Come with me Rose," his tone had gone forceful. A black car had drivin itself up to park next tome andVictor's guardian opeed the door for me. I was already as low as I could get I might aswell."Fine."

I jumped in the car and Victor followed behind me."How longs the trip?" I asked. "Its only a couple of hours, don't wory not too long."

I rested my head on the window and feel asleep.

+

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Thanks for reading :)