Giyuu x Reader 🍒

Starting off with a spicy ol chapter so if you're not comfortable with smut and slight vulgar language please don't read!

You and Giyuu have been together for a while now, with Giyuu being horrible at expressing his emotions you had to be the first to admit your feelings. He almost didn't believe you until you got bold and went right in for a kiss which he surprisingly returned passionately. Nobody knew of you two except for Shinobu and Mitsuri, of course. You didn't want to tell any of the other pillars for the sake of Giyuu and knowing how awkward he'd be. You two hid yourselves well but when it came to your intimate moments only God knows how they haven't found out yet. However, there was this one woman, Mei, who would come by often and be a bit too friendly with him and you wanted nothing more than to see her look of utter disappointment as you made out with Giyuu, since she didn't like you very much to begin with, but you had to control your jealousy. Even before you and Giyuu became a thing you two have never liked each other as she was always trying to get at Giyuu since the first day she saw him. She'd get quite bold at times and you'd be lying if you said you didn't wanna slice her up a bit, Giyuu would just laugh lightly at your obvious jealousy but you'd just huff and go grab a piece of bread or something waiting for her to leave so you could be alone with him once more.

Today you were supposed to train with Giyuu and asked him to wait for you by the pond. You got a bit held back talking to Rengoku about the mission he just came back from, you two were very close as well and even though Giyuu hid it well you could sense a bit of jealousy whenever Rengoku would hug you or make you laugh. It was almost thirty minutes past the time you agreed to meet with Giyuu and you rushed over already planning an apology, until what you saw made you tense with rage. Turning the corner towards the pond you saw Mei practically latched onto Giyuu kissing him. You could see the pure annoyance and rage in Giyuu's eyes as he forcibly pushed her off him almost sending her flying if she wouldn't of jumped off in time.

"What in the hell was that?" the anger in his voice was prominent but she didn't seem to care at all, instead she began walking closer to him once more until Giyuu noticed my presence and looked towards me followed by Mei.

"Oh y/n! Ah too bad you were a bit too late to witness a relationship happen~ Maybe if you acted sooner Giyuu could've been yours" she pouted sarcastically and grabbed his arm causing Giyuu to try and pry her off.

"Tch, get off of me you unpleasant woman."

"Waahhh Giyuu-sama don't say those things to me~"

"Mei," you said her name catching her attention as she looked over to you, "I have one question for you."

"What is it?" She said clearly annoyed you were still there.

"How does my pussy taste?" The words that left your mouth shocked Giyuu more than it shocked her, leaving him with widened eyes.

"Wh-"

"If you wanted to know what his dick tastes like you should've just kissed me." leaving her at a loss for words you walked off in a direction opposite from the pond.

"y/n!" Giyuu snatched his arm from her loosened grasp leaving her behind with an open mouth still with disbelief and shock.

You walked quite fast due to the anger boiled up inside you and ended up in an area nobody hardly ever came to. You knew Giyuu was trailing behind you so you walked to the right in between two buildings when you felt him grab your wrist. He turned you around to face him expecting to be yelled at but what happened next surprised him. Instead you pushed him against the wall with a force that almost knocked his breath away. With your hands on his shoulders you brought your hands up interlocking them in his hair and pulling him into a rough kiss. His hands rested on your lower back and you bit his lower lip begging for more. His hold on you tightened and he opened his mouth licking your lower lip asking for entrance which you gave with no hesitation. Your tongue met his in a passionate mess as you let him take the lead, but before he could take full control of the situation you broke the kiss and went for his sweet spot under his jawline nibbling it lightly as you began to trail your hands down his shirt unbuttoning it and running your hands up his now exposed chest. You could see his chest rising from his heavy breathing and you traced his abs with your finger tips and stopped at his belt beginning to undo it.