Sanemi x Reader 🍓

[requested]
Not really a smut but it gets a little spicey, like mild salsa spicy.

"Do you wanna fucking go?!" Sanemi snarled at you

At this point you two started fighting for literally everything. The reason he was mad now? I don't know I guess you breathed wrong, well that's what your attitude told you but in reality you called him unskillful and sloppy when he was talking about his latest mission.

"I'll fucking beat you to a pulp you worm!"

"I'd like to see you try." You stood up in his face neither of you wavering in your intense stares.

In terms of who was more hot headed it was a complete tie. Your personalities were so alike it was dangerous. Sometimes Rengoku or Himejima would have to step in before you literally killed each other in your "friendly" spars. As time went on you two gradually would get more intense and even tho you were both blinded by trying to win the other everyone else could feel the heavy sexual tension between you two. Nobody ever pointed it out because they valued their lives too much but everyone could tell, even Giyuu. Shinobu on the other hand was getting less subtle with her teasing and today was no exception. When your swords clashed and your faces were inches apart you both froze when Shinobu shouted, "Aw c'mon now don't be shy! Just kiss already!" This threw you off more than it did to Sanemi and before you knew it your sword was knocked out of your hands and you were pinned face first on the ground.

"HAH! I told you you were weak." Sanemi smirked

"Th-That's not fair! Shinobu threw me off!!"

"Huh?? You got flustered over that?" You didn't respond but instead your eyebrows furrowed and you looked away, a small blush coloring your cheeks. Unconsciously his grip loosened, "tch. You must be pretty weak minded. I'm surprised you're alive."

Ever since that day your fights were less frequent but when they would happen it would be less of a fight and more just pinning each other. This time you two were fighting over the last sweat bread.

"That bread is mine!" You yelled as you launched at him and he locked your arms and pulled them behind you

"That's not the only thing that could be yours." He whispered quietly in your ear making you freeze. Eyes widened a blush covering your face ever so slightly. Then as quickly as he said it you were met with a face full of floor as his foot was on your back. "Guess that bread isn't yours after all huh?"

God this is so frustrating, it started off with that comment and ever since then he's been getting too comfortable with them and even went as far as grabbing my chin to look me in the eyes and he kicked my feet from under me. You paced back and forth in your room thinking to yourself. Memories flooded you of Sanemi's light touches to your face, when he traced his thumb over your lip, wrapped his arm around your lower back when you fell. All of these just ending in him winning because of how flustered he'd make you, he knew what he was doing and you hated that it worked. I have to get back at him. A couples hours passed when you finally figured out what you'd do. By luck or chance it just so happened he was sparring with Giyuu, they were pretty evenly matched tho Giyuu was more skillful but Sanemi had a bit more raw power. This was the perfect moment to comment on Sanemi and make him wanna fight you instead. You smirked slightly and began to talk.

"Sloppy sloppy! I bet Giyuu could beat you with one arm.

"Come again?" Sanemi turned to you growling his sentence.

"Eh im just sayiiing, you're not that talented." You crossed your arms and lightly smiled

"I could beat you without my hands and still have  you pinned down."

"Bring it." You smirked and took Giyuu's place in the spar.

The sound of swords clashing filled the courtyard. Heavy breathes could be heard between you two. He swung at you and you ducked under his sword. When you came back up your outlined him jaw with your finger. "That was close." He didn't budge, he went to kick your legs but you jumped just in time and blocked his sword once more. He traced your lip again, "hm seems like you're bleeding-" before he could finished you took his finger into your mouth and gave it a gentle light suck. His eyes widened and you took that chance to knock him down and pin him to the floor. You straddled his lap and had his hands pinned above his head. "Guess I win!" his face was slightly red when he smirked again.

"You know, I kinda like this position, maybe you should win more often." He did it again, got you flustered and took his chance. He reversed the rolled and had you pinned except this time your face wasn't being pushing into the ground, instead you were facing him with your hands now pinned above your head. The sexual tension was higher than ever. Next thing you knew, you were kissing. You don't know who went for it first but it was warm, his lips almost burning yours. It was hard and passionate, unconsciously you wrapped your legs around his waist bringing him in closer. He gasped very subtly and released your hands to grab your waist. With your now free hands you wrapped them around his neck and tangled them in his hair deepening the kiss. His lips left yours and went down to your neck leaving a harsh kiss that was sure to leave a mark. Sanemi unbottoned a few of your top buttons but before he could go any further with his curious mouth you both heard Rengoku.

"Oh? Another spar? Isn't it to early to be fighting over who gets the last dumpling?" Rengoku had no idea what you two were just doing. The out of nowhere Sanemi picked you up throwing you over his shoulder.

"We're going to my room, don't disturb us or else."

And with that you left a flustered rengoku alone in the courtyard and continued from where you left off once you two reached his room.