WARNING LEMON

---------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER----------------------------------------------------

for the innocent that doesn't know what a lemon is:

An explicit SEX story in general, especially in anime fan fiction, it can sometimes be considered like actual porn.

so if you are underage please skip this chapter. Other wise you have been INFORMED and you UNDERSTAND what this chapter is.

your discretion is advise and do not report this chapter.

By continuing you accept what you are reading and in NO WAY you can say that you didn't know what it was and haven't been informed.

have a peacefull reading uwu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candid grabbed Elian's hand and want inside. the giant puppet didn't have the patience to go to his creators room and gently pushed him on the living room sofa.

the small creator didn't say a word as a golden blush covered his cheeks. Candid softly want on top of Elian and kissed him softly. the puppet's wooden limbs slowly turned into bones and the puppet maker mind stopped working as he letted the puppet touch and kiss him.

Candid listened carefully to his creator small moans, making sure to memorize each of the spot he touched where the small skeleton made the softest moans. Then he proceeded to teasingly take off his clothes. the puppet's black shirt slowly falled from his now boney shoulder, his belt letted out a small metal click. 

Elian squirmed a little under his puppet, carving for attention. he whined a little when Candid slowly took off his master pants. the puppet letted a small deep chuckle .

"eager~? i like that" he letted out with his demonic voice as he grabbed his creator small member. he stroked it slowly as he gently kissed Elian's neck, who couldn't keep his moans.

The puppet then unbottoned his white pants, letting out his colorfull member. (a/n:skittles icecream!!! mmmh uwu. sorry can't stay serious.)

he psitioned himself at Elian's entranced and gentlu pushed in. the small creator whined a little bit in pain and soon adjusted to Candid's size, he nodded to tell the puppet that he could move.

Candid looked in Elian's eyes and started thrusting in him. he then leaned onto the small puppet maker and kissed him. the puppet creator licked his creation teeth, asking him to open his mouth. the puppet obeyed andfrench kissed his creator as he thrusted faster and faster.

they broked the kiss as they needed air. Candid was panting as his rainbow tongue rolled out of his mouth. On the other side Elian was moaning mess, asking for more. The puppet happily fufilled his creator request and finally camed in him. Elian was exausted and instantaly falled asleep.

Candid went back to his wooden state and layed next to the small black skeleton. he falled asleep soon after.