back home with a new mission

A white flash blinded Elian and in a blink they were back to the house. Candid was still hugging elian.
"There's something for us in the corrupted land" the puppet said shaking like it was gonna cry.
"Is something wrong candid?" The puppet maker asked.
"I'm fine" even though candid was shaking he sounded happy and worried? " we should get to the corrupted land... our multiverse has given us a gift" candid said looking at the little puppet maker. Candid face seemed really happy.
"Also the author might have changed the house for welcoming that gift under our house" the puppet added. Elian looked at him confused. "Who's the author?" He thinked.
"Let's go!" The puppet pulled out of the hug and dragged the poor puppet maker out of the house.

-----------------------------------------
"The end of this book is soon.
Consider it as a 1st season but I need help for the next book about those two. How can you help me?" Asked the mysterious black skeleton. You where so close to it that you could see that every bit of it's bones where carved into multiple symbol and that it's bones weren't actually black but a really dark red.
"Ask me questions in the comment section, about the world/multiverse of Elian and candid. All of your questions will be answered in the second book a.k.a "season 2"