17

we all got an uber back to the hotel.  i rode with jaden avani and cynthia. i walked up the stairs but nearly fell. an arm snakes around my waist and i turned to see jaden. "you really are fucked arnt you" he laughs. "i'm a very extremely drunk girl who kissed two boys in one night but only likes one if them" i slur "oh really" jaden smirks. "and which in did you like" he says. "chase" i joke and his smile falls. "your an idiot" i say kissing him. "how" he asks in between kisses. "cause it's you" i say looking into his eyes. his arm leaves my waist. our lips crash together and sparks fly. "guys" a voice says from behind us. we break apart to see chase. "what do you want" jaden asks. "i want to talk to ivy alone" he says. "yeah no thanks i'm good" i say. i grab jadens hands and pull him into our room. i was getting changed. "here wear this" jadens says. he hands me his shirt he was wearing. i pull it over my head and the smell of jaden is overwhelming. i walk over and kiss him again. "i'm tired" i whine. and he laughs "let's go asleep baby" he says we fall into the bed and he drapes his arm around my waist and we fall asleep i've never been so content.

a/n thanks so much for 300 views were nearly at 400 x i love you al soo much🥰