29

i wore this

and avani wore this

and avani wore this

we added a but extra to our outfits to show the boys and cynthia what they missed

we walked into the venue and the crowd turned and looked at us "did you miss us" i shouted and the crowd went wild. we made our way onto the stage and and i sat right next the jayden and he had a clear view and my chest . and i heard him gulp avani done the same to payton. he shifted in his chair. "well let's get back to the questions" avanis says. "avani ivy why were yous late" a fan asks. "we just wanted to make a grand entrance" avani jokes. the mike was handed to another fan "chase did you really kiss ivy" she asks "yeah i did" he says. "why" she continues. "i liked her" he says and the mike was passed on again. "ivy do you like chase" the fan asks "no unfortunately i don't" i respond. "do you like any of the boys" she presses. "no i don't" i smile. "jaden do you like ivy" another girl shouts. "ye i do" he says. "payton do you like avani" someone else says "ye i do" he respond he takes the mike and continues. "i've liked her since the day i first met her and i know i should've told you about you know what but avani i love you so please don't think any differently of me i want to fix things but as you as my girlfriend" he says and pulled out a pox with beautiful promise right. "i promise you to be loyal" he says and avani jumps into his arms "i love you payton moormier" she says "i love you avani gregg" he replies. and i melted into my chair. the audience screamed i wish jaden would do that for me. but then the unthinkable happened.