45

Avanis pov
I tried to speak but my brain wouldn't let me. I wanted this to be ant. But I need a release somehow. I grab his hair and smash our lips together. He groans pulling me closer. I imagined ants hand wrapped around me like this. His lips traced down my neck till they found my collar bone. It feels so good. "Oh god Anthony" I say breathlessly. Payton's body goes rigid. "What" He says pulling back. Shit I just said Anthony. "Were you seriously thinking about my best frien when we making out" he practically shout. "I.. Payton's I'm sorry I didn't..." i stammer "save it I knew something was happening with all the flirty tiktoks and use two arriving together. How could you avani? Especially Anthony" he says and anger flares. "That son of a bitch" he says and pushes out the door. He storms into his shared room with Anthony and jaden. Jaden and ivy were lying in the bed talking. And Anthony was on his phone. "Are you fucking serious" Payton shouts. Anthony looked at me and knew what was happening. "Payton I'm sorry I- something just clicked" He says calmly. "It fucking clicked?! With my girlfriend?!" He screams. "Payton I don't know what to say" Anthony said sadly. Payton raised he hand to hit Anthony but I grabbed his arm mid swing. "Stop okay its my fault as much as it is his okay" I shout. "Fuck your avani you two deserve each other. You are both fucking pieces of shit" he says yanking his arm out of my grip and storming out of the room. My knees gave out. I collapsed onto the carpet. But before I hit it jaden caught me. "Hey it's okay" he says pulling me into a hug. Ivy wrapped her arms around me too "I'm gonna go find pay" Jaden says. Ivy nods "I'm so sorry vani" she says.

We pulled away and lay in the bed for an hour. Suddenly Ivy's phone rang. "We have to get to the hospital."

Can I just say I live every single person who has read my book you are amazing and I love you