chapter 2

Steve's pov:
I was getting worried about her so small and fragile just the thought of losing her was hard no terrible .I couldn't lose her I just got her.
I hadn't been sleeping much so I laid in the chair and feel asleep I hadn't no idea Tony had came in to see us. I woke to the sound of a paper bag being shuffled a lil it much have been Tony setting on the small table next to me .  "hey Tony" I said looking at him as I rubbed my eyes . "Hey Steve thought I would come check on you " said Tony standing by the incubator
where the baby was . "Have you came up with a name for her ?" Asked Tony as he watched her laying there. "There's a few names I'm just not sure which one suit her "
"That will come soon " said Tony smiling softly at me. "Tony do you mind staying here with her while I go home for a few hours take a shower and get a nap in and maybe pack a few things for here ?".
"I don't mind I'll stay I have nothing better to do " said Tony. I nods then left and went home took a nice hot shower slept a few hours then packed a few things and napped a lil bit more .

Tony's pov:
I sat down as I watched her. So small and fragile just a small movement in a bad direction could kill her from what I've heard the doctors say and Steve tell me her lungs and heart need to finish develop before she can start breathing on her own. With all that's happened to Steve I can't just tell him how I've felt about him. I was pretty jealous when Steve told all of us he and Natsha were getting married. I've been in love with him for who knows a while now but I can't tell him yet it's just not the right time.